Author Topic: Recent 30AC Purchases  (Read 355902 times)

Offline Reid

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Recent 30AC Purchases
« Reply #1020 on: October 27, 2007, 04:07 PM »
For those that use HTS a lot, how long does it typically take for a single item to arrive at your house from when it ships? I got my Darktroopers shipping notice on the 24th.

Offline Dressel Rebel

• Jedi General
  • En Sabah Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1021 on: October 27, 2007, 04:21 PM »
For those that use HTS a lot, how long does it typically take for a single item to arrive at your house from when it ships? I got my Darktroopers shipping notice on the 24th.

If you chose standard shipping, it comes USPS about 4-5 days from when you get your notice.
This is what happens when you invade Wakanda

Offline JangoTat

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #1022 on: October 27, 2007, 09:24 PM »
The coolest thing happened today. I walked into TRU looking for some wave 4(UGHS or Vader) and found nothing but stocked pegs of peg warmers. Then a TRU employee stocking the toy section came to me and asked if there were any figures I was looking for All I did was point at animated Fett and he brought out a full box of wave 4 asked if there was any other figures i was looking for but I said it was ok. in the end I came home with:

UGH Marine
UGH Luke
UGH Han
UGH R2
McVader

I had an UGH Mace in my hands too butI decided I didnt want to spend to much and also considering the fact I could only afford 3 and my sis was buying the rest I didnt want her to spend any more money on me. But it really was great when an employee comes to you and asks to go to the back instead of the other way around.
School has been on strike all month. so much for the summer job I was hoping to get D:

Offline King_Maul

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #1023 on: October 28, 2007, 01:08 AM »
Picked up Hermi, Malak, Raven, and a couple of Red Clone Officers at Target.  Also, picked up another classic Cylon Raider at another Target this morning.

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1024 on: October 28, 2007, 10:59 AM »
Picked up a UGH McQuarrie Stormtrooper today.
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1025 on: October 29, 2007, 01:29 AM »
Picked up Hermi, Malak, Raven, and a couple of Red Clone Officers at Target.  Also, picked up another classic Cylon Raider at another Target this morning.

Sweet - glad to hear additional reports that W5 is hitting Target!
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline IshiTib

• Jedi Initiate
  • The actual avatar is my newest figure:)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1026 on: October 29, 2007, 07:18 AM »
on friday i just went to the city where i can buy figures in my area, in my town you only find wave 3 figures ::)

i just picked up elis helrot, roron corrob (foul moudama and shaak ti are happy now) and hermi odle

all figures look great, but i also wanted luke jedi knight, cz-4, darth revan, darth malak, 4-lom and starkiller hero, but i haven't got all the money ;)
Sorry for my bad English, i am German.

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #1027 on: October 29, 2007, 10:10 AM »
At Target I picked up a clean white Ssandtrooper, 2x the 4th Battle Droid set and 2x the brown haired Imperial officer.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1028 on: October 29, 2007, 06:24 PM »
Picked up a precyborg grevious and tatoo anakin at Target today. They also had Yoda and his horse, hammerhead jedi, c3po and hemi.
This message brought to you by Wookiee Cookiees - "MMM... Chewie!"
Visit The Endor Express - The Ultimate Guide to Disney's Star Tours

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #1029 on: October 30, 2007, 09:08 AM »
I picked up an A-Wing Pilot, Ewoks, Anakin and 2x R2's from wave 7 yesterday in addition to another white Santrooper and orange pit droids.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
  • 1/6 the Sith I used to be...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1030 on: October 30, 2007, 02:59 PM »
Got 2 McQuarrie Snowtroopers from TRU today and another 2 in a trade with JediJman.  I'm all set now.
The 60mm Sith Lord - All the hate and anger you've come to expect, now in a new conveniently sized package!

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1031 on: October 30, 2007, 03:25 PM »
Picked up a Legends Biker Scout at Target today.  They also had some of Wave 5 (Yoda, Malak) there, and plenty of other Legends (which fill up both the "basic" and "legends" pegs, despite what Hasbro says).

Offline Ben

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • greatest blog ever written.
« Reply #1032 on: November 1, 2007, 04:09 AM »
Scored a set of wave 7 this morning. I think that's the first time I've finished a wave in less than a week since people started finding it.
don't you know there ain't no devil, there's just God when he's drunk

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1033 on: November 1, 2007, 10:04 AM »
I received a set of Wave 7 via BBTS last night, so aside from the Fel/Hobbie comic pack (and counting on a few things shipping from HTS), I think I'm all caught up.  There are a few extras I'd like to grab if I see them, but other than that I think I'm almost set.  Of course, Wave 8 will probably hit next week :P.  I had to cancel my preorder for that wave just worried that we'd see another shipping extravaganza in November, and we can't have another credit card bill like that :).  I guess some downtime would be ok for a few weeks here, because it looks like Thanksgiving to Christmas could be hammer time.

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #1034 on: November 1, 2007, 10:11 AM »
Picked up the 4th Sandtrooper sculpt (Evo Body, Orange Pauldron,) TC-14 and a replacement Green Clone trooper at KB of all places.