Author Topic: The "Final 22"  (Read 120716 times)

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
Re: The "Final 22"
« Reply #330 on: February 1, 2007, 12:40 AM »
They had 8 cases unopened on the floor tonite in Oklahoma city WM, and 1 case of wave 8(appo). There was 6 end caps of 'Enboo'. I guess the figures that are supposed to go to minnesota/michigan go here then...where no one seems to want it??

DS

Offline jedipurge

• Jedi Apprentice
  • follow me on Instagram: VadersEmpire78
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: February 1, 2007, 12:40 PM »
Saw those Endboo end caps in SoCal and scored the 41st Elite trooper, camo scout.  Yeah compared to the photo they have on the front of the clone and the actual figure there's definatley enough of a difference that these guys are now going to be the ones that SHOULD'VE been on Endor, at least for me.  I haven't opened it yet, but does it have the Evo clone rifle that it shows in the pic, or does it only hav the pistol & carbine?  Also saw the Engineer-but that's a pass for me.  Helped a guy out that was looking for anything new though, made sure he found it before anybody else nabbed it.
Harmless is the most dangerous of perceptions, you never expect it to strike.-Purge

Offline Paul

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: February 1, 2007, 01:33 PM »
I picked up several today for me and some local guys today.  Here is the best part...all the regular Wave figures rang up for $2.00...the WalMart Wave rang up for $6.63 though.

At the second WalMart I found them at, they rang up for $5.00...odd.

Offline Kill_Solo

• Jedi Initiate
  • You're a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: February 1, 2007, 01:39 PM »
I picked up several today for me and some local guys today.  Here is the best part...all the regular Wave figures rang up for $2.00...the WalMart Wave rang up for $6.63 though.

At the second WalMart I found them at, they rang up for $5.00...odd.

Dude, same thing happened to me, well the $5.00 ring up, not the $2.00. Maybe it's just Texas weirdness.

Offline Paul

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: February 1, 2007, 02:04 PM »
I talked to somebody who was finding stuff in Dallas (I am in between Dallas and Fort Worth) and he said they were ringing up as regular price.  But he did find EVERY figure he was looking for.  So there isn't even a trend we can find.

Offline P-Siddy

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: February 1, 2007, 04:16 PM »
I picked up 2 BARCs today. I was disappointed that they came with blasters and a pistol instead of a rifle (as pictured on the card) as they were mostly using those on Kashyyyk.

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: February 1, 2007, 05:00 PM »
I talked to somebody who was finding stuff in Dallas (I am in between Dallas and Fort Worth) and he said they were ringing up as regular price.  But he did find EVERY figure he was looking for.  So there isn't even a trend we can find.

Moi?

Once I get the few figures from you - I'll be all caught up on Saga.  Odd considering how behind I was on the first 9 or 10 of these and how instantly caught up I am on the second half of them.

Offline Paul

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: February 1, 2007, 05:25 PM »
Well that was your information to share not mine.... but yes as I was replying the first time, was when you called from the first stop.

I was 50% for today.  4 WM stops and 2 of them had figs.

If I get a chance, I may stop by one more on the way home (if the snow/ice permits)

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: February 1, 2007, 06:34 PM »
No harm in sharing that kind of stuff...

I batted .667 today - 2/3.

Do you think there will be ice today?

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #339 on: February 1, 2007, 08:19 PM »
You ice pussies...

I found the Vader droid today all by his lonesome...  Not one figure from Wave 9 but him so I grabbed him and the WM 5 and headed away to check out.  No clones, no Obi's, no Padme, no nothing from the final 22 except the exclusives and that vader droid.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: February 1, 2007, 08:56 PM »
i like that vader droid.

i also LIKED padme but RS says shes innacurrate. she has the scratches on her back and the wrong blaster. pisses me off.
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com
Keeping Star Wars Cool Since 2008!

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: February 1, 2007, 09:16 PM »
You ice pussies...

Not me - I love it when it ices.  I live downtown near a freeway and it gets dead quiet when that happens.

I just wasn't expecting any today is all.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #342 on: February 1, 2007, 09:35 PM »
I love pandemonium caused by ice in the south...  It happens up here too though, it's just more fun watching it in the south where it's uncommon.

Padme's accuracy is dependant on your POV...  She uses a droid blaster in the arena and has the arena scratches on her back and the sand on her knees and things...  That saiid, she lost a lot of her outfit when the cat scratched too so she's technically inaccurate anyway in her decoration.  If she didn't have the scratch it would've been nice to get a softgoods cape and her tiny pistol that fits in her holster, but since this Padme's really made for the arena and not the droid factory or pre-arena stuff, she is inaccurate in her decoration, not her accessories.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: February 1, 2007, 09:41 PM »
No doubt - people shut EVERYTHING down around here, even if it's only a little bit of ice.

Back to your regularly scheduled program.

Offline Kill_Solo

• Jedi Initiate
  • You're a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: February 2, 2007, 12:02 AM »
i like that vader droid.

i also LIKED padme but RS says shes innacurrate. she has the scratches on her back and the wrong blaster. pisses me off.

Man, I originally wanted that Padme, but after seeing it in person I passed. It's articulation is limited, and I think the kitbash or whatever the sculpt is, sucks.