Author Topic: The "Final 22"  (Read 121003 times)

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
Re: The "Final 22"
« Reply #150 on: November 28, 2006, 10:20 AM »
I thinks it's all but confimed that the Appo is on the #41 body. :)
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: November 28, 2006, 10:23 PM »
goody goody gumdrops! im happy now! i hope this means its a rehash w/removable helmet, but if not, i will certainly live.
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com
Keeping Star Wars Cool Since 2008!

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: November 29, 2006, 04:39 PM »
Please,please,please retailers liquidate your H&V, GB figs to make room for stores to auto order these...I don't want to miss out!

The DS

Offline Mikey D

• Jedi Knight
  • Lost soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: November 29, 2006, 07:41 PM »
I saw some of these today at a local comic / DVD / CD store.  They had the blue ROTS clonetrooper, the green AOTC clone, the green ROTS clonetrooper, the black imperial R5, holo Cody, the camo SBD and the repacks of Maul, Chewie and Kit.  I was going to grab the R5 droid, but they wanted $11.99 for it.  Granted this wasn't a big box store like Walmart, Target or TRU, but they should be hitting shortly for those who want them.
Common sense isn't so common

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: November 29, 2006, 10:32 PM »
I saw some of these today at a local comic / DVD / CD store.  They had the blue ROTS clonetrooper, the green AOTC clone, the green ROTS clonetrooper, the black imperial R5, holo Cody, the camo SBD and the repacks of Maul, Chewie and Kit.  I was going to grab the R5 droid, but they wanted $11.99 for it.  Granted this wasn't a big box store like Walmart, Target or TRU, but they should be hitting shortly for those who want them.

wow! great score! i guess the final 22 being released is confirmed. cant wait to find the holo cody and green ROTS and AOTC troopers. i hope the R5 droid doesnt become a rarity, i would like that fig, too.
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: November 30, 2006, 09:19 AM »
I saw a report on Yakface this morning that part of the "Final 22" was found at a Target in Michigan.  So, maybe they are starting to make their way out to retail.  Our pegs here locally are fairly fully of Greatest Battles and some of the other previous waves.  It seems like everyone stocked up prior to Christmas shopping season and quite a bit of it is still sitting.

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: November 30, 2006, 09:23 AM »

wow! great score! i guess the final 22 being released is confirmed. cant wait to find the holo cody and green ROTS and AOTC troopers. i hope the R5 droid doesnt become a rarity, i would like that fig, too.

Did you actually read the post you quoted? :P
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Mikey D

• Jedi Knight
  • Lost soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: November 30, 2006, 09:38 AM »
Yeah, no ****.  Even if I did still collect these, there's no way in hell I'm paying $12 for them.  The only one I wanted was the R5, but not at that cost.
Common sense isn't so common

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: November 30, 2006, 09:23 PM »
ok, so it wasnt a score, i shouldve said 'good find'. sue me.  :P
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com

Offline IshiTib

• Jedi Initiate
  • The actual avatar is my newest figure:)
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: December 1, 2006, 07:45 AM »
i only want to buy darth maul and yarael poof.

i think i can't buy aurra sing, maybe it won't appear here in germany.
Sorry for my bad English, i am German.

Offline P-Siddy

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: December 1, 2006, 03:59 PM »
I can't wait to see these hit. I'm tired of see all the two Greatest Misses waves pegwarming. Yeah, the Naboo/Endor wave is here, but nothing to get excited about.

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: December 1, 2006, 07:23 PM »
its been noticed at that otheR Site that there are some errors in the recent wave. Hasblo got Kit Fisto and green AOTC clone stands wrong by printing 'The Empire Strikes Back' logo on them, similar to what they did with the #38 Bespin Vader.  ::)

They also pointed out that the 2-pack of BD's is based on the less articulated but sturdier deluxe headswitch body. I'm happy with this and unhappy at the same time. Cons: A lot less articulation and inability to hold blaster with two hands Pros: Sturdier plastic used.  :-\
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com

Offline DoctorPadawan

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Get that poison out of your system
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: December 2, 2006, 01:38 PM »
The local Target apparently got a single case of these in, although there were several figures that had already been bought or "held in the back" by someone when I got there when the store opened today.  I was able to get three of the four I wanted (442nd Clone, 5th Fleet Clone, and R5-J2), and left another 5th Fleet Clone, Chewbacca, Coconut Swirl SBD, and Fisto on the pegs.  No sign of Poof, Maul, Holo Cody, AOTC Clone Sgt., or the Battle Droids. 

The really refreshing thing was that the GB/H&V assortments were WAY less than they were the last time I was in there.  Of course, now those four pegs are filled to capacity with Padmes, Threepios, and Palpatines (with one or two Wookiee Warriors), but it was nice to not see an ocean of GB staring back at me on all 12 pegs for a change.

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: December 2, 2006, 06:42 PM »
i saw several wave 8 figures at a toy show in SJ, CA today. i like the kit fisto's 'often seen with: aayla secura' thingy on the back of the card, its good to know hasbro's paying some attention to the comics.  8)
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com

Offline Dressel Rebel

• Jedi General
  • En Sabah Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: December 2, 2006, 07:11 PM »

The really refreshing thing was that the GB/H&V assortments were WAY less than they were the last time I was in there. 

The swarm of Christmas locusts have begun to descend.  This is the December phenomenon.  Even the bad **** will vaporize.
This is what happens when you invade Wakanda