Collecting > Toy Reviews

New JD Review: C-3PO (With Ewok Throne)

<< < (2/4) > >>

Mitsukara:

--- Quote from: Artoo on October 29, 2006, 06:05 PM ---The first VOTC 3PO was for Empire, he had a ANH card though. ???

--- End quote ---
Was he 3PO in the alternate version of the movie where the Ugnaughts smelted him?

Jesse James:

--- Quote from: Darth_Anton on October 29, 2006, 04:06 PM ---It's a figure that's certainly a step in the right direction, but...

I hope the knee and hip joints encourage Hasbro to do something better down the road, like a VOTC Empire or Jedi C3PO.

--- End quote ---

Definitely Anton, I've had that thought since I pondered how they could articulate knees...  Arms are even easier.  Just do the socket styled joints they've been doing and perfect.  The knees though are a huge step forward as I think they were a big hurdle for Hasbro...  Sometime now though I'd love seeing a figure whose arms swivel outward at the elbows or whatnot, and a couple wrist joints and the standard shoulders of course along with the knees and all.  It'd be cool to get a really poseable 3PO...

Also, one flaw they could fix is the right foot should be gold I've learned...  I wasn't sure actually, but he has a gold foot and only the shin is silver, so that'd be nice to get in the future.

77Skywalker:
In my opinion, the best feature on the Ewok Throne C-3PO must indeed be the bendable knees, which do enable C-3PO to sit down.

Artoo:
OT, but Jesse where's the Podracer 2-pack reveiw?

Jesse James:
On the way...  I don't do everything for my reviews myself, I just write them, and sometimes other aspects of the reviews hold up the process a little bit.  It'll be happening sometime in the near future though.  I'm not going to be reviewing any TSC from the final 22 figures due to them being repaints and such.  The point of reviewing a repaint is... well...  pointless.  I see some other sites have covered them and that's fine but since my reviews tend to be a little on the thorough side I skip the repainted stuff. ;)

So after the final saga figures I'm doing (End-Boo wave) we'll just have 30th Anniversary stuff to look forward to.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version