Author Topic: Celebration IV Announced: May 24-28/07 in LA!  (Read 22310 times)

Offline Famine

• Noderator
  • Jedi Master
  • Who watches The Famine?
    • View Profile
Re: Celebration IV: May 24-28/07 in LA
« Reply #45 on: September 1, 2006, 12:40 AM »
Oh lord.  :o

Kevin
The picture kept, will remind me...

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 10, 2006, 05:05 PM »
Looks like you and I will be missing each other Beth :'(  If, and it's still an if, I can make it down it probably won't be until Friday night at the earliest and might be Saturday night.  It's just not working out well and not at all fair to Mrs. Bug to bail considering she's organizing the meeting she's attending.  Just craptastic timing.   :(

Well now for sure it's Saturday when I'd be flying down at the earliest :-\  Talked with the wife and her meeting runs into the Saturday as well and she's willing to skip the banquet that evening so I can leave that day.  We should be able to find someone to take Syd for the day so I could leave early am and maybe make it by noon.  Not sure if that will be worth it or not. 
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 10, 2006, 11:21 PM »
Not sure if that will be worth it or not. 

Of course it's worth it.  >:(

Offline Nathan

• Jedi Knight
  • Destroying the hobby one EU figure at a time.
    • View Profile
    • The Clone Wars Unofficial Site (in carbonite)
« Reply #48 on: September 27, 2006, 01:05 AM »
:-\ Hmmmm .... I'm looking at my college planner ... finals end on Tuesday the 22nd so I'm clear there. However Commencement is Sunday the 27th--even though I'm not graduating yet, I'd still like to be there. And there are some (ironically named) "Celebration Weekend" events going on on Friday and Saturday that I may want to attend. Maybe I'd skip all that stuff and come back early Sunday which would still give me three days (plus I assume the JD Party Train will commence on Wednesday night?).

Leaving two days early would be a downer, but much better than not showing up at all.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2006, 06:43 PM by Valin Kenobi »
Twitter: @OKeefeNathan
Blog: Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Fanboy (in carbonite since '09, back someday)

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 27, 2006, 04:37 PM »

Leaving two days early would be a downer, but much better than not showing up at all.

Better than showing up two-three days late.
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline jadesfire

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 17, 2006, 09:13 AM »
Shouldn't tickets (and more importantly) hotel rooms be going up for sale soon?  I'd like to get this all figured out.  I can't book anything close online so I assume that the rooms are all blocked like C3. 
Beth

Offline Darth Kenobi

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 18, 2006, 09:42 PM »
I know i'm going to have to miss a day of this convention since I only have 1 personal holiday and no vacation time.  I'm debating on weather I should go thursday or friday, leaning on thursay since something may happen on this day since it's the fan club only day.  Once I'm off work the day I have to work I'm planning to catch the bus to the con. at night.