Announcements > Announcements

JediDefender Exclusive: Vic Wertz Interview! (and giveaway winner)

(1/4) > >>

Chris:

This week at JediDefender.com we have a load of new content for you! First, we have an exclusive interview with the Director of Product Development at Paizo Publishing (Official Star Wars Fan Club, Star Wars Insider), Vic Wertz. Click here for an enlightening read!

Next up is Cory Hyman's (Jango Fettish) newest column, Jango's Jargon! The column is all about the daily hassles of the everyday collector, a must read! Jango's Jargon

Lastly, KEBco Toys and JediDefender have teamed up to bring you a $50 Store Credit Give Away for the KEBco store! Read the giveaway page for all of the details!

vinal-cape:
Hey guys! Is that a misprint or are you counting posts from all the way back to March 22?

JediMAC:
You're right, testing, that's a misprint there.  Thanks for the head's up!  We'll get it fixed right away!  Good luck in the Giveaway!   8)

EDIT:  Nevermind, we're just going to leave it as is...  But go and make 5 new posts anyways!   :D   :P

Chris:
No one is going to believe it... but our resident grouchy, old, ewok hater BRENT is the winner of the KEBco Toys give away! Details will be e-mailed to you soon, congrats!

chuckles:
Very cool. Though I was hoping to have been the winner, I'm happy to see Brent win it. I'm sure he'll spend his winnings on stuff I need to trade to me.  ;)

Congrats man.  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version