Community > Watto's Junk Yard

The Spider-Man Movie Series

<< < (112/114) > >>

BillCable:
I'm quite familiar.  But it still takes big brassy ones to go through with it.

Pete_Fett:
I thought it was pretty good. Definitely a good set-up movie to the ASM3 and beyond.

I would much rather see Sony trying to "work things out" with Disney/Marvel so that Spidey/Peter could appear in Avengers movies and maybe conversely characters like Hulk/Thor/Iron Man/etc... could show up as cameos in Spider-man movies.

While I tend to enjoy the X-Men movies from 20th Century Fox - they have started to get to the point where their own movies contradict each other SO BADLY it's actually starting to get embarrassing - so I would actually prefer for Sony to distance themselves from the X-Men franchise.

Scott:
In my dream world scenario everything Marvel should be under one roof so we can have a Secret Wars movie.  That is one thing DC has going for it, the fact that the FF and Avengers can't be in the same movie is asinine.  The fact that there are two Quicksilvers in asinine.

Matt_Fury:
Just got back from seeing the movie and I thought it was great.  I've been a fan of Spider-Man since the original animated cartoon when I was a kid as well as his exploits on the Electric Company, but stopped reading the comics when the whole clone saga started (only to resume when Joe Strazynski took over for a while).

Does anyone hear read the Ultimate storylines?  I have a few questions in regards to Peter's parents, since in the comics I read, they were a non-factor.  If so, please PM me....I don't want to clog up this forum with it.

BillCable:
So is anybody at all excited to watch Venom this weekend?

I think the fact that it's not MCU just ruins it for me.  I don't plan to see it.  I'll watch it when it comes to Netflix.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version