Author Topic: The "Official" Master Replicas Prop Thread  (Read 101859 times)

Offline Holographic Elvis

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I'll punch you in the junk!
    • View Profile
Re: The "Official" Master Replicas Thread
« Reply #150 on: June 13, 2005, 10:14 PM »
From what I've read on Rebelscum, they are starting to ship.  Check their prop forum if you want more details.

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: June 21, 2005, 08:50 PM »
Amy from MR just confirmed on Rebelscum a Qui-Gon saber in 2006!!!!

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: June 22, 2005, 12:53 PM »

Sweet, that's the green one we've been waiting for.  Much as I prefer OT stuff, this will be fine by me.  I think the hilt will be much better suited than the ROTJ Luke was.  This is good news. :)
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline jadesfire

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: June 22, 2005, 03:20 PM »

Sweet, that's the green one we've been waiting for.  Much as I prefer OT stuff, this will be fine by me.  I think the hilt will be much better suited than the ROTJ Luke was.  This is good news. :)

I think he is refering to the Limited Edition one not an f/x. 
Beth

Offline jadesfire

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: June 22, 2005, 03:23 PM »
Hey everyone,

Does anyone happen to have any additional information as to when the Sidious LE will be shipping besides "June"?  The reason I ask is that I am beginning to see the LE's pop up on Ebay, not simply pre-orders, but the actual saber.  By the way, I received my Obi Ep III today #737. What a beautiful piece.  Thanks for the advice everyone!

The first 300 always ship first.  The next sets should be shipping within the next two weeks.  I got my Sidious today and have pictures up on my website....scroll down to the bottom of the last page under "Star Wars Sabers" to view.

Sidious Saber
Beth

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: June 22, 2005, 03:28 PM »

I think he is refering to the Limited Edition one not an f/x. 

:-X  wrong thread.  But in my greatest Karnak impersonation, I'll suggest we'll see an FX as well.  Yeah, that's it :-[

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
« Reply #156 on: June 22, 2005, 07:49 PM »
I recently got an e-mail to join the MR collector society.  One of the "perks" will be to get the Darth Maul mini-saber.

There's also various gift certificates that can be redeemed for other MR items, like $100 for a replica....might have to get one of the Full sized Obi-Wan sabers!   ;D

Too bad they don't have any of the AOTC ones left.  :-[
This is the way.

I have spoken.

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: June 22, 2005, 11:19 PM »
I recently got an e-mail to join the MR collector society.  One of the "perks" will be to get the Darth Maul mini-saber.

There's also various gift certificates that can be redeemed for other MR items, like $100 for a replica....might have to get one of the Full sized Obi-Wan sabers!   ;D

Actually dude the $100 coupon is for a studio scale replica (ex. Snowspeeder.)  I still have the flyer from C3 and I'm staring right at it.  You get 2 $50 coupons toward LE or SE sabers. 

Offline jadesfire

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: June 23, 2005, 02:31 PM »
Got my free .45 Anakin in the mail today from galacticrewards.com and it's GOLD!!

Very cool to see this one done in gold.  Now I will actually have to go and buy one since I need the regular version too!!

Also got my cereal bowl from Kellogg's - what a busy week for boxes arriving here!!  (Poor dog, she can barely breathe after her excitement over "new" people at the door).
Beth

Offline Mini-Rock

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: June 23, 2005, 05:34 PM »
Great additions Beth and nice score on the Anakin. I will be receiving my Sideous saber next week. :)

Offline jadesfire

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: June 23, 2005, 07:09 PM »
I will be receiving my Sideous saber next week. :)

I think you will really be pleased with this one.  I like the color, it's hard to describe and it unlike any of my other sabers.  The nice touch from MR is they included a black polishing cloth with this like they did with the Luke EE.
Beth

Offline Mini-Rock

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: June 23, 2005, 07:27 PM »
That's what I've been hearing about the Sideous saber. The color is different depending on how the light hits it. I like that a cloth is included too. It's the one saber that I have been looking forward to most this year.

Are you getting the Luke ANH EE? I think I'll be passing on it and hold out for an LE. I had picked up the Luke ROTJ EE saber too, but didn't keep it since I already had the LE version. There's no doubt in my mind that MR will revisit the Luke ANH and release an LE version.

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
« Reply #162 on: June 25, 2005, 06:57 PM »

Actually dude the $100 coupon is for a studio scale replica (ex. Snowspeeder.)  I still have the flyer from C3 and I'm staring right at it.  You get 2 $50 coupons toward LE or SE sabers. 

I'm hoping to use the two $50 coupons towards one purchase.  Hope they let me.

I also noticed as soon as I purchased my Collector's Society membership, there's a gold mini Obi-Wan saber for sale....pretty freakin' sweet!
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Offline jadesfire

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: June 28, 2005, 08:51 PM »
Well, if you blinked today, you missed your chance at Luke's EE ANH lightsaber.  The 1,000 units available sold out in a record time of 14 minutes.  I just checked my status at MR and my saber states it has been shipped so I must have been lucky enough to get in the first 300 being shipped tomorrow and Thursday.  It sure was a heart thumper when my shipping address (which was preset in their system) turned up incorrect.  After changing that, my credit card number had to be re-entered and I was nervous our server would crash any minute but all went well.  Good thing the partners were all gone to lunch  ;).

I'll post pictures next week when it arrives (since I didn't even wait for the page to finish loading to show me what it actually looked like :o).
Beth

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: July 2, 2005, 01:48 AM »
Ok, I might need the help of a HyperSpace member here.   I realize it's a wee tad hypocritical to ask for help, rather than joining, but I seldom see any benefit of the whole HS thing. 

It turns out SWS.com may have a helmet exclusive really shortly  Sad to say, but I might have spent too much money on a special ops helmet :-[ so the chance to get a helmet at regular retail price is really quite appealing. 

So, who'd like to volunteer ;)