Author Topic: 30AC Saga Legends  (Read 143675 times)

Offline foolintherain76

• Youngling
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
Re: 2007 Saga Legends
« Reply #240 on: January 23, 2007, 02:56 PM »
Sorry, didn't want to read the whole thread.  I guess I have 2 questions.  Are there "only" going to be 30 of these?  And does anyone know what cards these are going to be on (current saga variation or new 30th anniversary variation).  thanks in advance.

I have to admit, I'm seriously considering ending my collecting b/c of WAY too many repacks AND too many figures a year. 

Offline ruiner

• Jedi Master
  • raised to be lowered
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: January 23, 2007, 03:03 PM »
I recall seeing twenty-four figures somewhere...I could be wrong though.

They will be on the new hexagon style cardbacks with coins.  Although the coins will not have character specific engravings - they will be movie specific; unlike the regular figure releases for the 30AC line.

Offline foolintherain76

• Youngling
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: January 25, 2007, 03:59 PM »
Dude I just watched the episode last night where Gob washed Franklin...hilarious :)  I never watched in the original run, so catching them in HiDef on HDNet.  Season 3 starts next Wed. 

Offline ruiner

• Jedi Master
  • raised to be lowered
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: January 26, 2007, 08:12 AM »
Glad you enjoy it!

I'm in the process of coverting my AD DVDs to my ipod.

Offline JangoTat

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: January 31, 2007, 02:20 PM »
i can't remember if i have said this before well asked actually but does anyone know if the Saga Legends line will be a US exclusive or will it be available to Canadians as well?  :-X
School has been on strike all month. so much for the summer job I was hoping to get D:

Offline foolintherain76

• Youngling
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: January 31, 2007, 06:19 PM »
DVDs to iTunes to iPod...is that possible?  The reason I ask is I'd like to get Apple TV for my plasma downstairs b/c its small enough to put right behind the panel (can't find any DVD players that fit between the tv and the wall) and stream my DVDs from my laptop to the TV.  I didn't think you could import DVDs to iTunes though.  Unfortunately Apple TV only streams iTunes media...nothing else.  If you know of a "trick" let me know.

Sorry to be getting off subject everyone else :)

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #246 on: February 14, 2007, 02:23 AM »
I'll happily nab more of both clones and the battledroids if the bd's are decent quality plastic...  Not much else to shout about here though, and that damnable AOTC Clone is still gonna be a royal pain in the ass to obtain.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline ruiner

• Jedi Master
  • raised to be lowered
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: February 14, 2007, 09:19 AM »
It's going to be hard to resist these repacks just because of the new fandangled cardback artwork.  And that 501st will be tough to find at retail.  Probably packed one per case...

Edit:  Yep, he's one per case.

>:(

« Last Edit: February 14, 2007, 09:20 AM by ruiner »

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: February 14, 2007, 09:32 AM »
Waiting for Newforce to get these for Pre-Order. Always good to get a case of figures for pre-tax cost shipped to your door.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline ruiner

• Jedi Master
  • raised to be lowered
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: February 14, 2007, 10:45 AM »
I've been waiting too.  I think Rick had a tough time moving last year's Greatest Hits so he might be taking a break this year.

I'll send him a note.

Offline Darth Broem

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: February 14, 2007, 01:39 PM »
I kind of forgot about these.  I want that Evolutions grey sandtrooper the most.  I am sure I will try for the 501st, Fett, and OOM-9.

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: February 14, 2007, 01:50 PM »
Definately getting several BD 2-packs and AOTC Clones. Maybe a few 501st as well. I'm also undecided on picking up a few more Sandtroopers and another Fett.
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline JangoTat

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: February 18, 2007, 09:31 PM »
is the ep. 3 clone trooper in this wave SA because the picture that is up of him in packaging looks like the jet pack figure :-\

did they change something without telling us or what?
School has been on strike all month. so much for the summer job I was hoping to get D:

Offline Dressel Rebel

• Jedi General
  • En Sabah Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: February 18, 2007, 10:17 PM »
is the ep. 3 clone trooper in this wave SA because the picture that is up of him in packaging looks like the jet pack figure :-\

Actually the picture that's up is the AT-TE tank gunner body, like the previous 501st/tactical ops releases.

The rumor is that the figure in the Legends line is supposed to be the SA 41 sculpt, but EE is showing the AT-TE.

Guess we'll wait and see.

For me it'll make close to a $200 difference, because I want 0 of the AT-TE body but about 30 of the SA 41 type.
This is what happens when you invade Wakanda

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: February 18, 2007, 10:43 PM »

EE is simply using the photo that they had on hand so that they could list this wave with photos.  However, their photo of the ROTS 501st Clone is incorrect.  And in the past EE has provided photos in their listings that were not entirely accurate in an effort to give consumers a rough idea of what the final product looked like.  They did so with the 30AC Darth Vader Sith Starfighter, but also added a disclaimer that they had photoshopped an image of another Jedi Starfighter.  In the case of Saga Legends wave 2 EE has posted the following disclaimer under the product image:  Images of upcoming products may be prototypes and are subject to change before shipment.

Now, if you go back and read Rebelscum's article on The Saga Legends line you will find that the actual version we're getting of this Clone is derived from the ROTS SA Clone Trooper (#41).  You can give this report a great deal of creedence since Rebelscum was directly involved in shaping the Saga Legends line by conducting the polling for the Fan's Choice portion of the line for Hasbro.  That close working relationship on this line lends a great deal of credibility to RS on this particular subject.  Hasbro even added a note at the end of the RS article to thank fans/collectors for their participation in the poll.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2007, 10:53 PM by Nicklab »
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback