Author Topic: DELETE PlS  (Read 1741 times)

Offline Talon_Karrde

• Jedi Initiate
  • NO! This one goes here; and that one goes here.
    • View Profile
DELETE PlS
« on: December 1, 2006, 07:22 PM »
thanks
« Last Edit: December 18, 2006, 12:22 PM by Talon_Karrde »
This is my avatar. Talon Karrde

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
Re: JACKOFTRADZE?
« Reply #1 on: December 1, 2006, 07:33 PM »
Has ne 1 had contact with JACKIE here?  All of MY pms, emails, post replys,
within the lst 2 weeks .................................ignored.  WTH?

hmmm, didnt notice (not that i dont care, dont get me wrong!). maybe hes on vacation or something.
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com
Keeping Star Wars Cool Since 2008!

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #2 on: December 2, 2006, 06:03 AM »
He was online here at JD earlier this morning, so he's definitely still around.  Did you guys arrange a trade and he's not coming through with his end, or has he just never responded to a trade offer you made?  If it's the latter, well, that happens from time to time.  Not great trading etiquette, of course, but sometimes when folks don't like an offer, it's easier for them to just ignore it rather than explain why they're not interested.  But if you guys were already in discussion on something, then yeah, hopefully he'll get back to you on it to at least bring it some closure, if necessary.  Good luck.

- Matt
« Last Edit: December 2, 2006, 06:03 AM by JediMAC »

Offline Talon_Karrde

• Jedi Initiate
  • NO! This one goes here; and that one goes here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 2, 2006, 09:33 PM »
No, we had half a dozen PM's or so about a possible deal. He was supposed to send  some pix of customs., but never did.

Like i said its been a few weeks, but no response. 

Oh well, guess i better move on.  sorry to make this public.  Was hoping we could make a deal; guess thats it then. 

closure would be nice.

TK

He was online here at JD earlier this morning, so he's definitely still around.  Did you guys arrange a trade and he's not coming through with his end, or has he just never responded to a trade offer you made?  If it's the latter, well, that happens from time to time.  Not great trading etiquette, of course, but sometimes when folks don't like an offer, it's easier for them to just ignore it rather than explain why they're not interested.  But if you guys were already in discussion on something, then yeah, hopefully he'll get back to you on it to at least bring it some closure, if necessary.  Good luck.

- Matt
This is my avatar. Talon Karrde

Offline JACKOFTRADZE

• Jedi Knight
  • The Battle Rages On!!!
    • View Profile
    • JCKOFTRADZE Customs
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2006, 05:58 PM »
I had a lot of personal stuff come up and have not been active on the boards. I have had only limited access and have been away the last 2 weeks.

Thanks for the concern I am alive and well. I will have a new trade list soon so we can go from there. If you can lets remove this thread.

Thanks! :D
My Customs & Collection Blog:
http://jackoftradze.blogspot.com/