Collecting > Customs Community and Group Projects

Customs Chop Shop Wrap-Up

<< < (2/4) > >>

findswoman:
This is a really neat feature, JJ -- can't believe I hadn't really noticed it before!  Will continue to check back.  How often do you plan to update these, kjust out of curiosity?

... the Findswoman

Ryan:
Whenever get to them. :P Ideally I'd like to be doing them every other week or so but sometimes I either forget or get really busy when I would normally post it. There will be a new one this week now that CIV is over. :)

Ryan:
No, I didn't completely forget about you guys. After quite the delay I've finally gotten back on track and the latest installment of the Custom Chop Shop Wrap-Up is posted here at JediDefender.com!

Clicky the button to check it out!

This week we are taking a peek at Greg's (Daigo-Bah's) latest diorama. I can't resist showing them off. He really does amazing work. Jabba's Trophy is certainly no exception. The work he has done with the paint on the diorama is breathtaking. We also are taking a peek at the work of Lestat and Happy Noodle Boy.

Click the button above to read up, and keep your eyes peeled for more Custom Chop Shop Wrap-Up features here at JD, as we spotlight the customs on our site as well as the customs news going on around the community at large!

Daigo-Bah:
Ryan, thanks so much for the nice comments!  I'm honored you guys included it!

CHEWIE:
Any updates on the horizon?  It's a very nice feature, would love to see something new soon.   :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version