Collecting > Celebration IV - Ultimate Group Project

Official UGP Website: Progress

(1/19) > >>

PenDragon:
Hello & welcome to ultimategroupproject.t-j-p.net headquarters!

Your web team for this project will be:
 Smartypants, Darth Deastron, Elmeaux, Phalanxx, PatreekTheRodian, DmG - thanks for coming aboard guys!

Here's where we'll be posting our updates, assignments, and current status for the web team & anyone else who's interested.

While this will primarily be for web team discussions, we welcome any comments, suggestions or ideas from anyone. Think of it as you would any another custom. Just flatter & more virtual :)

so to move on...

CURRENT ASSIGNMENTS:      Responsible Member(s):      Deadline:      Progress: 1) Finalize InfrastructureAllSunday- Jan 21st, midnight   Check out Mambo & Joomla - Then tell me if you think we even need it.2) Finalize Overall Site LookAllSunday- Jan 21st, midnight   We've got 3 designs offered up:
   http://www.danney.ca/UGP/index.htm
   http://ultimategroupproject.t-j-p.net
   And Elmeaux's pic below
   Let us know what you think. And team, lets get the look decided on so we can move forward & get that content movin' !3) Start Gathering Content: DioramaSmartySunday- Jan 21st, midnight   Hey Smartz! I know you were lookin' to help  ;) Soooo, what we're gonna need real soon is honest-to-god content for the web site. We'll be showcasing the entire project from conception to finalization. So we'll need all the pics that are out there to be in one location.
Yer the man, Smartz!

COMPLETED ASSIGNMENTS:      Responsible Member(s):      Deadline:      Results: 1) FTP usernames & passwordsAllSaturday - Dec 16th    Elmeaux, Phalanxx, & Arvin - You have FTP accounts. Anyone else that still wants one can ask, but we gotta be movin' forward.  8) 2) Site SectionsAllSaturday - Dec 16th    "FIGUREs, VEHICLEs, DIORAMAs, SPONSORs, C4,  & CREDIT" - Yup, it's the final word.
Yeee haaa. 8)

elmeaux:
How do I find the map thingie? I clicked the link but it didn't take me to it, just a generic frapper page.

E>

PenDragon:
um, it seems to be gone.... Patreek?

PenDragon:
Hey team!

We need some work done on at least geting the Sections nailed down.

Patreek, my man, what happened to your cool map?

And Darth Deastron, Phalanxx, we need your input especially on the CMSs you recomended. 

Also, you should all have email from pendragon @ thejackpoint.com

Thanks guys!   :)

And thanks to the folks who've commented on our web sites! Any details you can give us (on what you like & dislike about either site) would be infinitely useful  8)

-Pen

DmG:
not sure what I can do but ill help out where I can. I changed a bit on my site too. Not sure what else I can add to it at this point, maybe a personal info page for who ever is involved with the project.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version