Damn, we don't find out until February... that kind of sucks that he
knows he gets to do it, while we're waiting. I say during that time we continue working on things for it (or pick back up I suppose). If by chance something does happen where they don't let us do it, I agree with Glassman that we ought to do something on our own anyways (I have a private idea about this if anyone wants I'll PM it to them). Of course I want to stay optimistic though.
One thing I had discussed with Ryan a couple months ago was the possiblity of him working on most of the landscape as he had thought he might be able to take his SUV to C4. With the smaller dimensions, and less actual landscape in the latest design, I think this is actually a really good idea for the sake of having a consistent looking landscape.
I think we need to have a CHAT sometime in the next week... what do you guys think?