Author Topic: Series 7  (Read 69911 times)

Offline RichardTheBloody

• Jedi Initiate
  • I find your lack of pants...disturbing...
    • View Profile
Re: Kubrick Addicts Anonymous
« Reply #330 on: December 12, 2006, 11:56 AM »
Just got my first Kubrick in the mail today, the Royal Guard. I was tempted to keep it sealed, but the lil 8 year old within (the one that made me get it in the first place :P) just had to crack it open and see if I managed a major fluke, and got a Blue Guard instead. As it turned out it was the regular Red one, but it's still seriously awesome! I can see why people go nuts over them.

So, if this is my first and only, does that count as an "inhale"?  ;D

Offline Madcow

• Jedi Padawan
  • Isn't the Wokling cute? LOOK AT IT! LOOK AT IT!
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: December 12, 2006, 12:07 PM »
So, if this is my first and only, does that count as an "inhale"?  ;D

Yes, you're not holding for a friend so you have indeed "inhaled". Sorry, welcome to your demise...  :P

Offline RichardTheBloody

• Jedi Initiate
  • I find your lack of pants...disturbing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: December 12, 2006, 12:11 PM »
LOL Thanks Madcow, it's good to be here...now i'm sorely tempted to get a second one, cause you GOTTA have a pair (at least) of RGs :p Though if i DO get a blue guard the second time...should i be pissed? LOL

Offline Madcow

• Jedi Padawan
  • Isn't the Wokling cute? LOOK AT IT! LOOK AT IT!
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: December 12, 2006, 12:13 PM »
LOL Thanks Madcow, it's good to be here...now i'm sorely tempted to get a second one, cause you GOTTA have a pair (at least) of RGs :p Though if i DO get a blue guard the second time...should i be pissed? LOL

Yes  you'll need at least one more guard and the Emporer to go with it! LOL. If you were to pull the blue guard, you should be totally happy as it is rarer then the Red one. Good luck!
« Last Edit: December 12, 2006, 12:14 PM by Madcow »

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #334 on: December 12, 2006, 11:28 PM »
Ok...got the rest of the guys out in the open now...

Offline Waffen

• Youngling
  • Smell the Aroma of a True Ding a Ling King
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: December 12, 2006, 11:37 PM »
man thats so cool that they're going to release a "Droids" C-3PO... I always loved the Droids stuff because it was kind of bastardized/obscure and I remember watching the cartoon as a kid too. The fact that Kubrick released their own line of Droids themed figures just floors me...  ;D
hopefully we get a carded Droids C-3PO...
in the meantime I think I may start collecting some of the chase figures... the only Kubricks I have are a regular Boba Fett, Luke Tie Fighter and the Droids R2-D2 and Boba Fett.
I think I may get into the chase figures now... if they keep selling for as much as they do now who knows what they could be worth down the road.

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: December 13, 2006, 01:14 AM »
That display looks pretty sweet Scott.  I see you're a fan of all Kubricks, very cool.

Offline Sithbaker

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Krackbrick Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: December 13, 2006, 02:12 PM »
http://tinyurl.com/yg3ufn

Anakin, 125 BIN seller in the US
Adam

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #338 on: December 13, 2006, 02:28 PM »
Wow, that's a great price... but I've already got my "Old Guy" Anakin, picked him up this weekend.   :)

Got a package from Simon today too, just waiting to be opened...  pics to follow tonight after I get home from work and the younguns go to sleep.  8)
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline Sithbaker

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Krackbrick Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: December 13, 2006, 02:43 PM »
Wow, that's a great price... but I've already got my "Old Guy" Anakin, picked him up this weekend.   :)

Got a package from Simon today too, just waiting to be opened...  pics to follow tonight after I get home from work and the younguns go to sleep.  8)

Hmmm, Speeder and BH Trooper??

Since Anakin has been hitting near 140ish, I thought it was a pretty good price too. Hope someone here or over KW that needs him can grab it.
Adam

Offline Dan

• Jedi Knight
  • Got some
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: December 13, 2006, 03:44 PM »
Dang- it went quick.  :-\

Offline Deanna Rash

• Jedi Padawan
  • AH ! Whatta you know a jedi
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: December 13, 2006, 04:09 PM »
 ???Just a question have they done a Qui-gon Kubrick?I've never seen these before.I'm mean I know what they are,but I've never seen them in stores.I've only seen them on the net.How do get them?
The ablity to speak does not make you intelligent - now get out of here!

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #342 on: December 13, 2006, 04:15 PM »
have they done a Qui-gon Kubrick?

No Qui-Gon.  The only prequel figure they have done was the chase Blue Senate Guard from Series 7.

I've never seen these before.I 'm mean I know what they are,but I've never seen them in stores. I've only seen them on the net.How do get them?

The reason you probably haven't seen them is that they are a Japanese product and not sold directly to US accounts, meaning that any US seller has to buy them via a secondary seller in Japan.

Some folks do have a local hobby shop that carry them, but they are few and far between.  The majority of folks buy on-line - eBay, BigBadToyStore, HLJ.com, Ningyoushi.com, the JD Classifieds, etc.

Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline GeneralVeers

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: December 13, 2006, 06:19 PM »
Hi  ;D

i am a newbie to this forum/site having been informed about by a guy who i bought a series 7 box from.  i would just like to say its absolutely tremendous and the info is supoib.

i have been making dailyh visits and have yet to make a post, i hope to soon.  I have just one question if someone would be kind enough to answer: where does one pick up the display cases i have seen in a few of the posts?  Particularly the ones that hold an individual Kubrick.

Thanks in advance ;D
The thing is, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care.

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: December 13, 2006, 08:00 PM »
http://tinyurl.com/yg3ufn

Anakin, 125 BIN seller in the US

Yeah at that price it gets snapped up fast.

i have been making dailyh visits and have yet to make a post, i hope to soon.  I have just one question if someone would be kind enough to answer: where does one pick up the display cases i have seen in a few of the posts?  Particularly the ones that hold an individual Kubrick.

Thanks in advance ;D

Greetings GV & Welcome to the Kuby nuthouse. Those individual Kuby cases can be ordered from Toytokyo for $37.99 for a box of 20 plus shipping.

Kubricks/Be@rbricks 100% Display Case (Box of 20pcs)

Showing in stock so if anyone needs them, grab them. As for mine, on the way!  8)