Collectibles > Kubricks

Series 6

<< < (2/231) > >>

Jayson:
Coolness!!!

bikeridetony:
Thank god i don't have to buy another 400% .  That Wicket is lame.  I must say, I'm not too impressed with Series 6.  Looks more like a TRU set.  The RA-7 is way cool though, and we all knew X-Wing Luke was coming.  I can't believe there are no Jabba's Palace figures or any Leias.  They're way backed up on Leias.  I think the Rebel Trooper and the Death Star Trooper will be the high ratios and the others will be the lower ones.  Chase predictions- Biggs or Wedge, Death Star Commander, maybe, cross my fingers, a Grand Moth Tarkin.

Zodach:
Dang!  I didn't think I would get a response that quickly.  I guess the timing was good.  I agree that this set looks kind of generic like the TRU sets, but I can see myself getting doubles of almost all of these.  I think I will be buying a case or two.

DSJ™:

--- Quote from: Sithbaker on January 23, 2006, 11:03 AM ---

Looks like Wicket will be a WCC or some other toy show exclusive.
Limited to 2006 figures.

--- End quote ---

Holy ******* ****! Them are nice.  8)

I can't wait to pre-order these puppy's!

I think there's a show coming up in Feb so that maybe were Wicket will be from. Not sure if I'll get him thus far.

rishakra:
These ROCK!!!  I knew they would make a TIE Pilot and that I'd have to get it but the rest are fantastic too.  How (from what company) do I order the set?

In the past I've just ordered from Ebay (got the DS Gunner for $7 shipped) but I don't know where to get a whole case (or just 1 of each)...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version