Collectibles > Kubricks

Series 3

<< < (285/285)

Dan:
I've bought 2 snowtroopers from him, and comparing them to mine from the box and the one I got from Doc (also from the box) I can find absolutely zero differences. They sure appear legit, even though it is odd he keeps getting these things loose somehow.
I picked up the logray from another collector as well, I was afraid to just get it from anybody, and never felt like paying those prices anyhow. I will live without the vinyl cape jawa, right now that is the only one I am missing anyhow.

SaaiBork:

--- Quote from: Dan ---I've bought 2 snowtroopers from him, and comparing them to mine from the box and the one I got from Doc (also from the box) I can find absolutely zero differences.
--- End quote ---
The snowtrooper that I got from him was also identical to the one from the box. No flaws and certainly not a fake. However, the Jorg Sacul and B-Wing pilot that I bought from him had slightly limp legs.

Dan:

--- Quote from: SaaiBork on February 23, 2008, 02:38 PM ---
--- Quote from: Dan ---I've bought 2 snowtroopers from him, and comparing them to mine from the box and the one I got from Doc (also from the box) I can find absolutely zero differences.
--- End quote ---
The snowtrooper that I got from him was also identical to the one from the box. No flaws and certainly not a fake. However, the Jorg Sacul and B-Wing pilot that I bought from him had slightly limp legs.

--- End quote ---

Now that you mention it, my loose Sacul is from him as well, with serious loose legs-

DSJ™:
Bong!  :o

Series 3 Secret Logray Chase

skyward72:
Someone was going to buy it at some point.  If the Jawa goes that will be crazy.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version