Author Topic: Series 3  (Read 131344 times)

Offline Sithbaker

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Krackbrick Addict
    • View Profile
Re: Power of the Kubricks!
« Reply #1365 on: February 20, 2005, 06:38 AM »
Adam

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #1366 on: February 20, 2005, 07:46 AM »
Just found this for sale on Yahoo Japan. Looks very much like the vintage packaging. Cool.

Sweet! Pretty close to the vinty style packaging.  8)  Bring it on!  :)

Just so awesome, I need one NOW!!!!!!!  ;D
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
« Reply #1367 on: February 20, 2005, 01:23 PM »
Oh my, our greatest fear on the Rebo Band sets are here on eBay. The sets are going for $130. to $140. plus.  :'(

Average price per Kuby including shipping is around $33.  :-\

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1368 on: February 20, 2005, 02:04 PM »
I'm out at that price.  Just not worth it.   :-\
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1369 on: February 20, 2005, 02:18 PM »
If anyone does not have the Speeder Bike set and Hole Leia, the seller honorius has a combo for $100.

Leias Hologram & Speeder Bike Kubrick Set

Did anyone post this deal on Holo Leia that ended?

Princess LEIA Hologram Kubrick

I hear ya Brent, so far the Rebo Band set is the death of us until the rest of the sets are released. Hopefully they will be cheaper.  :'(

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #1370 on: February 20, 2005, 05:36 PM »
I really want the Max Rebo set, but after shipping that is just too much money. I will wait a little bit, i guess :(
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1371 on: February 21, 2005, 08:46 AM »
Very high shipping, check this seller out. He has a BIN of $119.99 with shipping of $29.00!

2005 Star Wars MAX REBO BAND

Offline scaryandy

• Youngling
  • Real Scary!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1372 on: February 21, 2005, 09:00 AM »
This is just the initial 500 right? . . . can anyone confirm when the other 1504 will be released?

Apologies if it's been covered but 60 pages is a whole bunch to wade through! :)

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1373 on: February 21, 2005, 09:19 AM »
Yep, just the 500 only available at the Winter Wonder Festival. The other 1505 will be sold online through the Medicom Collectors Club from February 20-21st from what I have heard.

Here's a page on the set but I cannot get it translated, nothing is working. Can someone else try to get it translated?

KUBRICK MAX REBO BAND

Offline Sithbaker

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Krackbrick Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #1374 on: February 21, 2005, 09:25 AM »
Yep, just the 500 only available at the Winter Wonder Festival. The other 1505 will be sold online through the Medicom Collectors Club from February 20-21st from what I have heard.

Here's a page on the set but I cannot get it translated, nothing is working. Can someone else try to get it translated?

KUBRICK MAX REBO BAND

Can get the general idea from this:

As for this commodity the wander which is held on 2005 February 20th - the festival 2005 (the winter) commemorating opening, it is the commodity which is sold. Desired one to read below, purchase.

Because of the one which you cannot attend to the event, limitation 2 days than private form (2005 February 20th 11:00 - 2005 February 21st 23:59) While so collects application, applies during acceptance period from with pulling out selection to 1505 people "STAR WARS(TM) KUBRICK MAX REBO BAND (TM) you can purchase set ". As for application important points please view description below.

< Purchase right application important points > please be sure to read.

< Application acceptance period >2005 February 20th 11:00 - 2005 February 21st 23:Up to 59

Application from stipulated private form according to entry stipulation. (Application from other than private form becomes invalid.) While you apply from, with pulling out selection 1505 people "STAR WARS(TM) KUBRICK MAX REBO BAND (TM) you can purchase the set "commodity. As for application "1 family (per 1 address 1 address) 1 case"With you do. In addition, the sending item receives as payment on delivery only flight the postage (postage + dispatch expenses =\1,500) becomes necessary. Beforehand, please acknowledge.

Note
※    Announcement of the purchase right successful candidate only the successful candidate, at the mail communicates from our company. When you cannot send the mail with such as input mistake of e-mail address, because election right it becomes invalid, beforehand, please acknowledge.
※    Application it receives and when better wooden pail address and the like has mistaken, entry (input) with and so on it leaks and, when you cannot deliver the commodity, election right becomes invalid. Beforehand, acknowledgement.
※    When receipt refusal of the commodity and the delivery of long-term absence and the like it is impossible, and when you do the cancellation procedure with stipulated private cancellation form, because election right becomes cancellation, please acknowledge beforehand.
※    Because application becomes 1 limit, (the input mistake and the like of especially e-mail address) after you note whether there is no error in the contents which the register it receives, please be sure to apply.
※    After you apply, because the verification mail is not transmitted, by all means, please do the retention printout memo writing and the like of the application acceptance picture. Verification with this one is unable to do. (The reception number which is indicated in inside the application acceptance picture is something which becomes the proof which received the application of the customer. Please be sure to refrain this.)
※    Because we can answer to the inquiry regarding the pulling out selection result and the like, altogether and are unable, acknowledgement.

We will not accept the order from the outside of Japan, And will not deliver this to abroad.

Adam

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1375 on: February 21, 2005, 09:31 AM »
I just got it translated when I saw your post. The Google one worked.  ::)

Well the online order dates are right. Doesn't really mention when the lottery takes place that I can see. May Simon can chime in with some info.  :)

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #1376 on: February 21, 2005, 09:47 AM »

Very nice!  Looks like I'll have to save up the pennies again for this one.

I like the idea of more of these sets, but with the cost being so high I guess I'd rather they kept doing carded re-paints of existing figures for the exclusives so that I could still ignore them as that is much easier on the wallet... :-\

Jeff
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1377 on: February 21, 2005, 10:31 AM »
Looks like the box set comes with a cardboard insert of a Cantina section for displaying the Kuby's on.  8)

Offline Famine

• Noderator
  • Jedi Master
  • Who watches The Famine?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1378 on: February 21, 2005, 10:38 AM »
Is the tusken hard to find? I might want one.

Kevin
The picture kept, will remind me...

Offline Padawan

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #1379 on: February 21, 2005, 11:00 AM »
Is the tusken hard to find? I might want one.

Kevin

The Tusken Raider is semi-hard to find.  It was only one per case of 12 in series 2.  I think it usually goes in the $10-15 range.