Collectibles > Kubricks

Carded Kubricks

<< < (2/26) > >>

Sithbaker:

--- Quote from: Morgbug on January  1, 2007, 02:37 AM ---$79 Dlvd for BHS on ebay.  Three available.   Been sitting out there a while now, I thought they'd be gone by now. 

--- End quote ---
Been watching those too. Lasted way longer than I thought. I guess the initial "rush" is over and us cheap guys are waiting it out now. It would make a good start to the new year though...  ;D

maulsith:
Happy new year guys..Greetings from Singapore. $79 for the BHS is reasonably cheap as compared to the one I have that bought over at ebay..mine is much,much more far apart more..Quite regret for paying such a high price for it the other time.Learn my lesson as well too "Don't do things in a rush way"..
Now my wish list on carded Kubs are Droids Boba & R2.(uniquely done)
Parco Sacul  & Sandy- don't even want to think about it.---> Cant really afford it anyway.
Boba & Darth - nothing fancy on them due to a re-pack into carded with the same Series 4 & Chase figures..not to mention thier prices  as well too.
Anyone needs to let go Boba or R2's Pls PM ya...cheers.

maulsith:

--- Quote from: yujun on December 31, 2006, 12:20 AM ---i got my fett ard the 200us mark and the luke seems cheap nowadays....

--- End quote ---
happy new year YJ,
you really want to depart with the masterpiece..you're one of the 150th proud owner of that piece ya..

Jeff:
Just because there is a separate thread for the Carded Kubricks now...

Can't wait to see if we get a few more in 2007... and before you ask, I have no plans to open them.   :P

Sithbaker:

--- Quote from: Jeff on January  2, 2007, 04:22 PM ---Just because there is a separate thread for the Carded Kubricks now...

Can't wait to see if we get a few more in 2007... and before you ask, I have no plans to open them.   :P

--- End quote ---
Stop teasing me with your awesome carded collection! Gonna have to hunt down a Jorg and BH Stormie for sure, just have to time it right (too much $tuff coming in the next few months :-(  )

About your plans... seems from the series 3 thread that you had no plans on even getting these.... never say never!  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version