Author Topic: Series 2  (Read 143859 times)

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
Series 2
« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2003, 02:26 PM »
I know somebody that's happy ;D
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
Series 2
« Reply #31 on: June 16, 2003, 02:49 PM »
I know somebody that's happy ;D

You got that right my friend.  ;)
Today I finally received Brent's & my order on the Bounty Hunter Kubricks. To my very surprise, both cases were sealed. That gamble paid off. Out of the 8 Fett's we got, I only opened 6. The other 2 are sealed & Brent will have the honors to open them.  ;)

Here are the results:

Both Case assortment were bang on.

1.) BOBA FETT x 4
2.) IG-88 x 3
3.) BOSSK x 2
4.) DENGAR x 1
5.) 4-LOM x 1
6.) ZUCKUSS x 1

Out of 6 Fett's opened:  5 ESB Normal.  1 ROTJ Secret.  

Behold Matt   ;D   :P   :-*

Very happy with the results.  8)  When Brent gets his case, I wish him the best of luck to grab a Variant.  ;)  

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
Series 2
« Reply #32 on: June 16, 2003, 03:07 PM »
 ;D

Now all I need to do is get the other (same as Matt) and run around shouting neener neener neener.  With the demise of the Ducks and the Lakers, that would pretty much make my summer ;) :-*

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
Series 2
« Reply #33 on: June 16, 2003, 03:17 PM »
;D

Now all I need to do is get the other (same as Matt) and run around shouting neener neener neener.  With the demise of the Ducks and the Lakers, that would pretty much make my summer ;) :-*

Good one!

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Series 2
« Reply #34 on: June 16, 2003, 04:07 PM »
Sweet score Dale!   8)  You gonna go after the other variant now?  Geez, I'm starting to wonder if these variants are really packed in at 1:96 each (I guess 2:96 between the two of them), since between you and I, we're at 2:7!  Not bad at all!  Good luck to Brent too, maybe he can make it 3 for 3!  Actually 3 for 4 if you include Scott...  Where the hell is he BTW?!?   :'(

Not sure what the neener neener neener was in reference to B.  If it's the Lakers/Ducks, that's cool - I've got it coming!   ;)  But if it's about the Fett variant I lucked out on, well that wasn't my intent at all to brag about it here.  I was just super excited that I scored one and wanted to share my elation with my fellow Kubrick collecting buddies!  If not you guys, I'm just stuck with Patty.  Mind you she was quite excited about it as well, but it's just not the same...  I'd be stoked if you got one (or both) of the variants too Brent!  Though if you got both, I'd likely be very jealous as well!   :P  So if you took that as me bragging, sorry.  That's not at all how I meant it.   :-\  I think I'll just shut up now, and go sit in the corner and sulk...   :'(

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
Series 2
« Reply #35 on: June 16, 2003, 04:29 PM »
Oh man, I almost feel bad.  Not quite though :P

Nah you should brag if you have one.  I'm just messing with you since you stayed out of the chat this weekend.  I was missing my fix ;D

No sulking allowed there big fella.  If you do that I'll have to dig around to find Grumpy Ewok.  I gotta bug somebody.

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Series 2
« Reply #36 on: June 16, 2003, 04:57 PM »
Oh man, I almost feel bad.  Not quite though :P

...No sulking allowed there big fella... I gotta bug somebody.

Too late to play nice now Brent.  I'm still balling hysterically...   :'(  :'(

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
Series 2
« Reply #37 on: June 16, 2003, 05:04 PM »
Well, my work here is done 8) :-*

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Series 2
« Reply #38 on: June 16, 2003, 05:06 PM »
Would someone please bring me a tissue...?   :'(

Offline BigDumbWookiee

• Jedi Apprentice
  • It comes in pints?! I'm getting one.
    • View Profile
Series 2
« Reply #39 on: June 16, 2003, 08:35 PM »
Im still waiting for my buncha-Fetts to arrive, God I hope I get at least one of the variants   :-\
"Of all the things to worry about, the wookiee has no pants..."

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Series 2
« Reply #40 on: June 16, 2003, 09:06 PM »
Im still waiting for my buncha-Fetts to arrive, God I hope I get at least one of the variants   :-\

If you do score a variant Adam, ya' better NOT come in and tell us here, or Brent will jump down your throat in another jealous fit of rage, as you dance around yelling neener, neener, neener!   :-X   ;)  But don't you worry, I've got plenty of extra kleenex if he hurts your feelings, and makes you cry too...  I also have a super absorbent baggy sweater that works well for the corresponding runny nose that goes along with it...   8)

BTW, how many Fetts in total did you order again...?

Offline BigDumbWookiee

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Series 2
« Reply #41 on: June 16, 2003, 10:11 PM »
I ordered five more (not counter boxes, just single Fetts). Starting to think I should have just went the extra mile and bought an entire case of four counter boxes.

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
Series 2
« Reply #42 on: June 17, 2003, 12:38 AM »

If you do score a variant Adam, ya' better NOT come in and tell us here, or Brent will jump down your throat in another jealous fit of rage, as you dance around yelling neener, neener, neener!   :-X   ;)  But don't you worry, I've got plenty of extra kleenex if he hurts your feelings, and makes you cry too...  I also have a super absorbent baggy sweater that works well for the corresponding runny nose that goes along with it...   8)

BTW, how many Fetts in total did you order again...?

I would never do that to Adam.  I like Adam.  He's a nice guy, not all bulky and blocky or nothin' like that :-* ;) ;D :P

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Series 2
« Reply #43 on: June 17, 2003, 09:48 AM »
And re:Fett, I really don't care too much what I got, I wish I would have got unopened boxes but oh well.  I do hope Brent gets the one Matt doesn't have though :-*

Offline BigDumbWookiee

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Series 2
« Reply #44 on: June 17, 2003, 07:48 PM »
I recon' you guys are going to kick my butt and run me off the board for this, but here goes....

Got my five Boba Fetts that I ordered from Kid Robot today! And......... (drumroll) I got two, yes two, of the Secret "Prototype/Vintage Style" chase Bobas! :) Now, I could sell the other one and use the money and buy the ROTJ version and maybe have some cash left over (its the more rare of the two right?), or I could just hold out and trade for a Jedi version.

Anyone here have an extra ROTJ version?

You should have seen how excited I got! Only second to Charlie Bucket after finding the golden ticket. "Yes I got the proto Boba!...."