Author Topic: Series 2  (Read 143862 times)

Offline Mos-Quito

• Youngling
    • View Profile
Series 2
« Reply #1515 on: June 23, 2004, 04:41 AM »
Yeah the Ewok and Jawa doesnt appeal to me much, but I'll buy them both anyways to complete the Series 3 regulars. I wonder what the packaging for S3 will be like! The previous ones followed Hasbro's Saga logo (with a lightsaber on the side). It'll be interesting to see how Medicom will pull the OTC design if they're following it.

As with the SW Kubrick boxset, I heard its going to be an exclusive for Japan's Toys R Us!! I hope that's true as buying one will be so much easier compare to the Early Bird and Speeder Bike set!

Offline BigDumbWookiee

• Jedi Apprentice
  • It comes in pints?! I'm getting one.
    • View Profile
Series 2
« Reply #1516 on: June 23, 2004, 08:22 AM »
Im so torn about my R2. The damage is not bad at all, you have to know its there and be looking for it, or have it pointed out. I'm sure the AFA would notice, but in all actuality, it's probably no worse than what would be considered a fantastic condition vintage figure. I just cant bring myself to shell out more cash for it, since it's not that bad. On the other hand, I want one that's sterline, nearly perfect. lol If I dont bother with it, I can concentrate on the Sandie... Damn you OCD! (Not OCB, OCD ;) )
"Of all the things to worry about, the wookiee has no pants..."

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Series 2
« Reply #1517 on: June 23, 2004, 10:12 AM »
I'm torn on the Fett variants as well, they'd be fine to have but I have other Kubrick needs that I want to fill before I get to those

Offline jedismack

• Youngling
    • View Profile
Series 2 set
« Reply #1518 on: September 9, 2007, 10:06 PM »
I just picked up the series 2 Kubrick set on Ebay for under $100.00.Man I just got started and now I have a set of Series 2 I only got the Sandtrooper variant still stooked though.Now I need to get a series 1 Zuckuss and I will have 3 sets.Man these are freakin awsome.I am now addictated to these.My wife just says geez something else but,These are my favs now I gotta get them all. ;D
These aren't the droids your'e looking for

Offline maulsith

• Jedi Initiate
  • feel the power of the dark side of the force
    • View Profile
Re: Series 2 set
« Reply #1519 on: September 10, 2007, 12:56 AM »
I just picked up the series 2 Kubrick set on Ebay for under $100.00.Man I just got started and now I have a set of Series 2 I only got the Sandtrooper variant still stooked though.Now I need to get a series 1 Zuckuss and I will have 3 sets.Man these are freakin awsome.I am now addictated to these.My wife just says geez something else but,These are my favs now I gotta get them all. ;D
Congratulations on your score on series 2..and happy collecting ya..Kubs are addicted and not cheap either..

Offline jedismack

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #1520 on: September 10, 2007, 07:20 AM »
Congratulations on your score on series 2..and happy collecting ya..Kubs are addicted and not cheap either..

Hey thanks these sre the coolest.Another fellow Star Wars collector friend of mine is into these also.He's the one who got me into collecting.I got us a copy of the check list from this awsome site and now we just look at it and try to figure out which ones we are going after next.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2007, 07:21 AM by jedismack »
These aren't the droids your'e looking for

Offline Madcow

• Jedi Padawan
  • Isn't the Wokling cute? LOOK AT IT! LOOK AT IT!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1521 on: September 10, 2007, 10:02 AM »

Congrats! Series 2 was the only series I built piece by piece and it took me almost 2 years till I finally found Greedo for a fair price. They are indeed addicting...

Offline maulsith

• Jedi Initiate
  • feel the power of the dark side of the force
    • View Profile
Re: Series 2
« Reply #1522 on: October 17, 2007, 02:11 AM »
 :-\ Hmmm..Can anyone advised on the rarity of Cantina  band Members? Have seen a couple of posted issues on them over a few sites..Some are listed in Hong Kong Version are the HTF type in which are also listed as Chase figures whereby some also listed the opposite way over the Japan released as Chase..Hmmm...Very confusing..

Offline Jayson

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I am one with the Force and the Force is with me
    • View Profile
    • www.yakface.com
Re: Series 2
« Reply #1523 on: October 17, 2007, 06:47 AM »
:-\ Hmmm..Can anyone advised on the rarity of Cantina  band Members? Have seen a couple of posted issues on them over a few sites..Some are listed in Hong Kong Version are the HTF type in which are also listed as Chase figures whereby some also listed the opposite way over the Japan released as Chase..Hmmm...Very confusing..

All you need to know can be found here. And after you digest that, be sure to read up on the other series here
Yakface.com Owner/Content Manager
Follow me on Twitter - @yak_face / @JediJaybird