Author Topic: Series 2  (Read 144500 times)

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
Series 2
« Reply #1080 on: April 2, 2004, 09:32 AM »
The CD cases look great Fish.  8) $85 for both sets is an awesome deal.

So any word from you know who on the R2?  

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
Series 2
« Reply #1081 on: April 2, 2004, 10:51 PM »
Hello Brent,

Sorry to let you know late and I hope you understand that I am not biased to any seller. the fact was, I had explained before, I had returned all sub-grade set back to my Japanese vendor and they just verbally promise to return 2 sets for me. But until today, I am still waiting the 2 sets .. And they even ignore my email as well. So I really I could get the set back to me someday around this week.

So I just miss out to send email to you as I had tons of emails to handle and I am not intended to do soemthing bad for all gentle buyers.

I am honest seller and you may check my feedback rating as well, but rightnow I had to handle this case and I couldn't sleep well everyday as I have to worry about those set.

I really hope I could settle the case peacefully as I need to wait from their news too....

So if I could really get those Droid back from the Japan, I will give you email and email to you at first time. If you want full refunds, I could do it rightnow as I am not sure how long I have to wait from the Japanese vendor even they had promised me to return the set to me. I didn't want to let you down and wait.

Best,

Andy from Hong Kong

???
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
    • View Profile
Series 2
« Reply #1082 on: April 3, 2004, 01:37 AM »
Hello Brent,

Sorry to let you know late and I hope you understand that I am not biased to any seller. the fact was, I had explained before, I had returned all sub-grade set back to my Japanese vendor and they just verbally promise to return 2 sets for me. But until today, I am still waiting the 2 sets .. And they even ignore my email as well. So I really I could get the set back to me someday around this week.

So I just miss out to send email to you as I had tons of emails to handle and I am not intended to do soemthing bad for all gentle buyers.

I am honest seller and you may check my feedback rating as well, but rightnow I had to handle this case and I couldn't sleep well everyday as I have to worry about those set.

I really hope I could settle the case peacefully as I need to wait from their news too....

So if I could really get those Droid back from the Japan, I will give you email and email to you at first time. If you want full refunds, I could do it rightnow as I am not sure how long I have to wait from the Japanese vendor even they had promised me to return the set to me. I didn't want to let you down and wait.

Best,

Andy from Hong Kong

???

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
Series 2
« Reply #1083 on: April 3, 2004, 12:37 PM »
Yeah.  Exactly.  What does it mean?

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
    • View Profile
Series 2
« Reply #1084 on: April 3, 2004, 01:03 PM »
I have no bloody idea!

Not being biased to any seller, should be buyer. As a seller, if he gets 1 or 2 items in, they should be processed in the order of the bidding. Me, Scott, you & GBU. Thats good customer relations & also keeping the bidders informed of the situation.

Sounds like hes having problems with getting replacements & appears to be having communication problems from the supplier.

Sure he maybe an honest seller, his feedback does show that thus far, but hey, communication is the key here.

But as it still stands...

Offline BigDumbWookiee

• Jedi Apprentice
  • It comes in pints?! I'm getting one.
    • View Profile
Series 2
« Reply #1085 on: April 3, 2004, 09:33 PM »
Maybe I missed it, but does anyone know when the lottery is supposed to take place for the rest of the R2bricks?
"Of all the things to worry about, the wookiee has no pants..."

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
    • View Profile
Series 2
« Reply #1086 on: April 3, 2004, 09:46 PM »
I believe it is in May.

Offline BigDumbWookiee

• Jedi Apprentice
  • It comes in pints?! I'm getting one.
    • View Profile
Series 2
« Reply #1087 on: April 3, 2004, 09:50 PM »
Cool :)

Ok, now even I am getting a serious jones for some new SW Kubricks. R2, Endor set, Wave 3....

I'd like to see a Jedi themed set, but afterwards, they just need to break into misc. characters.

Do they make Kubrick figs in varying sizes, or would Yoda, Jawas or Ewoks be the same height as regular figs?
"Of all the things to worry about, the wookiee has no pants..."

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
Series 2
« Reply #1088 on: April 4, 2004, 10:22 AM »
I really hope that there wil be a third wave. I am getting a little worried about not hearing anything yet.
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
    • View Profile
Series 2
« Reply #1089 on: April 4, 2004, 11:30 AM »
I think were are all hoping there will be a 3rd wave. This is a good seller for Medicom & I can't see any reason for them to discontinue this line.

They may not come out the same time as they did last yr.

The Endor Speeder Bike set should be coming out towards the end of this month I do believe. Looking forward to this set.  8)

Offline Hes No Good to Me Dead

• Jedi Padawan
  • That's it baby, when you got it, flaunt it.
    • View Profile
    • Now With Kung-Fu Grip
Series 2
« Reply #1090 on: April 4, 2004, 09:31 PM »
There will be a 3rd. There is no reason not to have one. Some of their other less popular lines like SAS are in the 6th or 7th series.

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Series 2
« Reply #1091 on: April 4, 2004, 09:46 PM »
You guys are getting the royal shaft from Andy.  That e-mail is mindboggling.  Was that other buyer putting more heat on him than you guys were, and that's why he got his first?  Did he win BOTH of the other two auctions?  And where's this other thread of which you speak, where he's discussing things?

I think you need to let Andy know that he's risking THREE negatives from you guys.  As it stands, you're making it sound like only one person is mildly upset at this point.  Andy takes pride in his feedback, so threaten him with 3 negs and see if he can suddenly hook you up like he did the other fella.  Thank God I'm an uninvolved third party, or I'd be unloading on this clown at this point!   :-X

Do they make Kubrick figs in varying sizes, or would Yoda, Jawas or Ewoks be the same height as regular figs?

I'd have to assume so Adam.  R2 was obviously shorter than the rest - granted he's a droid though.  But I seem to think that Kubrick is on the ball enough to keep the shorter folks in relative scale to the taller ones.  But maybe some of the other Kubrick collectors would have a better idea based on the other lines they collect.

Now somebody better give me some hard info on Series 3 soon, or I'm gonna snap!   :P

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Series 2
« Reply #1092 on: April 5, 2004, 12:12 AM »
Check back April 24th

G_B_U posts over at the Simpsons board (where I also post) He bought the last 2 Artoo's (same BIN price) of 5 that Andy had.  He forfeited the last Artoo and got one from him, not sure at what price because he didn't say

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
    • View Profile
Series 2
« Reply #1093 on: April 6, 2004, 09:48 AM »
Has any one ever seen this figure before?   ???

Star Wars Qee Bear Clone Trooper Kubrick Medicom

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
Series 2
« Reply #1094 on: April 6, 2004, 10:17 AM »
Bears suck.