Author Topic: Series 2  (Read 145198 times)

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Series 2
« Reply #1215 on: May 20, 2004, 10:31 AM »
No doubt, thanks to Simon for hooking us all up on these ultra sweet Speeder Bike Sets ;D

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
Series 2
« Reply #1216 on: May 20, 2004, 01:47 PM »
Simon does rock no question about it. Thanks again can't wait for the next package to arrive.
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Series 2
« Reply #1217 on: May 21, 2004, 04:23 AM »
All four of you guys need to nail Andy's ass to the wall.  Don't be sissies, and hit him with four nasty negatives.  It's damned well what he deserves.  There's just no chance he can hit you with a retaliatory negative, so I wouldn't worry about that.  Right now his feedback is perfect, so it's your duties to the eBay community to warn them that this clown is not so perfect after all.  Four negatives in a row will definitely put a serious dent in his potential business, or at least his profit margin.  He totally deserves it for screwing you guys over in the first place, and then stringing your butts along for nearly 3 damned months, and he'll maybe learn a valuable lesson in the process when he finally sees what he's long had coming.

Now DO IT!

P.S  Congrats on the NEW R2 Dale.   8)

P.S.S.  Where the bloody hell is the news on Series 3?!?!?   >:(

::saunters off to have a drink, and calm down::

Offline Hes No Good to Me Dead

• Jedi Padawan
  • That's it baby, when you got it, flaunt it.
    • View Profile
    • Now With Kung-Fu Grip
Series 2
« Reply #1218 on: May 21, 2004, 08:29 AM »
I agree with Matt. If it had been me who had sold them to you, I would take the neg on the chin. But then Again, I would have refunded you guys months ago. You've been all exceptionally patient.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2004, 08:35 AM by Hes No Good to Me Dead »

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
    • Now With Kung-Fu Grip
Series 2
« Reply #1219 on: May 21, 2004, 08:34 AM »
Just on that. Why didn't he refund you? I mean, it would have cost him a few listing fees at most. And he sold himself short in the first place so after refunding you he could sell any new R2's he get for $30-40 more than he sold them to you in the first place. Now the more I think about it, you've all been too patient.

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
Series 2
« Reply #1220 on: May 21, 2004, 08:57 AM »
He will get his negative very shortly from me.  ;)  I sent him an email on Monday & I still have not had a reply.  ::)

Yes, we've all been too patient.  :-\

I also noticed that he changed his eBay user name to popsalute.

popsalute: Effective Date, May-17-04. End Date, Present .

andythong: Effective Date, Feb-06-04. End Date,  May-17-04.  

andy_thong54m7: Effective Date,  Feb-06-04. End Date,   Feb-06-04.  

**********@hotmail.com: Effective Date,  End Date, Aug-14-00.  End Date,  Feb-06-04.

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
Series 2
« Reply #1221 on: May 21, 2004, 10:08 AM »
Need to clarify:  Dale and I never paid him.  Scott did and I think G_B_U did.  

Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
Series 2
« Reply #1222 on: May 21, 2004, 10:57 AM »
Well.  

After I posted my message above, I sent Andy an email.  I was, as I always am, polite.  I indicated that I was disappointed in not hearing from him for 6 weeks and that I was prepared to leave negative feedback.  I gave him until the 24th to respond and also indicated that he should just put up or shut up, if he has it send it, if he can't get it, swallow the neg.  I got a response within half an hour:

Hello Brent,

Really sorry to keep you waiting!

And, I had asked my vendor from Japan every week every day. And this time I guess I could collect the Kubricks from Japan tomorrow evening and once I got them. I will let you guys know the situation and fortunately I could ship them on Monday (in Hong Kong..) with mailing tracking no. included.

I will keep you posted after 48 hrs.

best,

andy

Could it be....

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
    • View Profile
Series 2
« Reply #1223 on: May 21, 2004, 11:44 AM »
Need to clarify:  Dale and I never paid him.  Scott did and I think G_B_U did.  

Yep, both did from what I know.

Really sorry to keep you waiting!  

And this time I guess I could collect the Kubricks from Japan tomorrow evening and once I got them. I will let you guys know the situation and fortunately I could ship them on Monday (in Hong Kong..) with mailing tracking no. included.

I will keep you posted after 48 hrs.

best,

andy

Really sorry to keep you waiting!   ::)
I can pull a better cartoon out of my as....hey Kids!!

Collect the Kubricks from Japan! Ya think! Hello Mcfly!

Mail them, that should include the free gift bride!  ::)

48 hrs! Were's Eddy Murphy when ya need him!  :D I'm still gonna neg him regardless!  >:(

Offline Mos-Quito

• Youngling
    • View Profile
Series 2
« Reply #1224 on: May 23, 2004, 01:19 AM »
Ouch! Havent been on this board for weeks and to come here hearing stories about Andy is just sad... It's scum like him that makes this hobby miserable. Sorry to hear about your experiences with this Andy. I hope things will work out for you two.

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
    • View Profile
Series 2
« Reply #1225 on: May 23, 2004, 10:52 AM »
Today is 3 months since we won the auctions.

This just in from Andy:

Date: Sunday, May 23, 2004 8:43:35 AM

Sorry for late!@

Your last email had gone to my junk email and I'm not used to check that day
by day!

And, I am able to settle the case soon by tomorrow. I will keep you posted
within 36 hrs.

Best,

Andy from Hong Kong

That auction I sold back in mid January is still showing on eBay's system, 4 months 7 days to be exact so that 90 day rule is way off!

Wadda ya think guys?  

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
Series 2
« Reply #1226 on: May 23, 2004, 11:15 AM »
What do I think?  Well, I waited this long anyway, so what's another day or two (BTW, he hasn't responded to me in his 48 hours, though he did mention Monday as well).  If he comes through I get an R2 for an excellent price.  If he doesn't, he gets a neg.  That's about as cut and dried as it can be.  No big deal to me when he gets the neg, today or next week.  

I do understand the guy has been horrible and I will never buy from him again (famous last words).  But I don't see any point in cutting off my nose to spite my face.  He didn't ask for much more time and even if he delivers, you can still give him a deserved neg, considering it will be close to 15 weeks before you get your item.  But you would then have another carded R2 to either make your money back on or have some might fine trade bait.

Yeah, I'm too patient.

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Series 2
« Reply #1227 on: May 23, 2004, 11:40 AM »
I'm willing to wait until the end of the month as I told him in my last email.  

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Series 2
« Reply #1228 on: May 23, 2004, 11:41 AM »
Well..just checked the Medicom site and they updated, still no sign of Skywalker or Solo (meaning still no sign of Series 3 :'()  Check back next month

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
    • Now With Kung-Fu Grip
Series 2
« Reply #1229 on: May 23, 2004, 06:47 PM »
The might announce the next series at that same event. I'll definitely be going to that event so hopefully I might be able to get the scoop then, if they don't announce it before hand.