Author Topic: Series 8  (Read 144223 times)

Offline kaysui0248

• Youngling
    • View Profile
Re: Series 8
« Reply #735 on: May 10, 2010, 07:29 AM »
I had agreed to buy this Saesee Tiin from the seller outside of eBay for $150 (I knew I wouldn't be able to be online when the auction was finishing). When I tried to paypal him the money I got an error message that the transaction couldn't be completed. I told him this and got the followig response:

"i am not sure you are vaild user. please forget it. i don't want sell to you."

Guy even blocked me from bidding on the auction!!! I can't believe the price it ultimately went for...It feels like I am never going to get this figure...

I also contacted this seller and and got an offer to buy this fgiure for $120 + $12shipping only if no one put a bid on.

Offline Jonny

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #736 on: June 8, 2010, 06:45 PM »
Just saw this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/STAR-WARS-Kubrick-SERIES-8-2-SECRET-chases-MEDICOM-/230482130707?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_ToysGames_ActionFigures_ActionFigures_JN&hash=item35a9ce3713

Can't believe I missed it. I would have paid twice that for Saesee Tiin alone...I'm really starting to feel like I will never get this figure....

The quest continues...

Offline BrentS

• Jedi Knight
  • I sense much fear in you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #737 on: November 19, 2010, 10:20 AM »
Does anyone have a suggestion for an alternate saber for Saesee Tiin?  I purchased a group of chases on eBay and Saesee showed up without his green saber.  Not sure if I'll get resolution from the seller but I'm trying to figure out what a good alternative would be.  Are the two Luke Jabba figures the only other green sabers?  I can't seem to recall any others.

Offline Jayson

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I am one with the Force and the Force is with me
    • View Profile
    • www.yakface.com
« Reply #738 on: November 19, 2010, 10:22 AM »
A Qui-Gon saber would do in a pinch or one from Grievous.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2010, 10:26 AM by Jayson »
Yakface.com Owner/Content Manager
Follow me on Twitter - @yak_face / @JediJaybird

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #739 on: November 21, 2010, 08:55 AM »
A Qui-Gon saber would do in a pinch or one from Grievous.

Great ideas.  Mine was saberless as well, so I went with one of Grievous's extras.  I also used a Qui-Gon for my custom Cade Skywalker.
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today