Author Topic: Disney Exclusive Build-A-Droid Factory  (Read 40011 times)

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
Re: Disney Exclusive Build-A-Droid Factory
« Reply #420 on: April 13, 2016, 01:03 PM »
I need the brown R0 and the yellow (I think) one.

I'm pretty sure the White w/Brown highlights dome was an R6 not an R0. The new R0 dome is Black w/Red highlights.

Their report back was that WDW still has some Wave 1 parts in one area, and won't replace them till they're sold out.

That's good to know - back in June 2015 when I was there, I was able to score some White w/Purple bodies for the new domes with purple color highlighting - I'd like to grab some more white w/purple bodies to put with the new White/Purple R5 dome, hopefully that will be achievable....
Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!

Offline indysolo007

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: April 29, 2016, 11:05 AM »
Rumors flying all over the place that another exclusive droid on the way for next Wednesday. That mystery yellow and black r5 unit that appeared a few weeks ago now being rumored to be a May 4th exclusive. Has anyone else heard anything more solid than a rumor?

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: April 29, 2016, 11:08 AM »
Rumors flying all over the place that another exclusive droid on the way for next Wednesday. That mystery yellow and black r5 unit that appeared a few weeks ago now being rumored to be a May 4th exclusive. Has anyone else heard anything more solid than a rumor?

Yak says this is the exclusive and Jayson's pretty on target with Disney reveals.  I'd take that as more than a rumor.   ;)
"After Tuesday even the calendar goes W T F. "

Offline indysolo007

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: April 29, 2016, 11:32 AM »
That's what I've heard. What are the chances of this thing ending up on the Disney store parks app or an actual Disney store?

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: April 29, 2016, 02:16 PM »
That's what I've heard. What are the chances of this thing ending up on the Disney store parks app or an actual Disney store?

Slim to none?  All their Astromechs have been park exclusives thus far. There are a few guys on here that regularly help people out with the exclusives though if you're concerned about getting one.
"After Tuesday even the calendar goes W T F. "

Offline indysolo007

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: April 29, 2016, 02:45 PM »
I've been lucky enough to have Paul help me out a few times now. But I do remember both the holo r2 and Christmas droid on Shop Disney Parks App, however much later than the intial release.

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: May 1, 2016, 10:05 PM »
Seeing as I am at Disney right now, this thread could/should be one of the first to know.

I plan on heading over to Hollywood Studios first thing Wednesday morning...
Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #427 on: Today at 12:56 AM »
Hoping you see something Pete.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline indysolo007

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: Today at 06:50 AM »
Hopefully Disney clarifies what merchandise is actually being released before Wednesday.