Author Topic: TIE/X wing ugly completed finally w/ pics  (Read 3180 times)

Offline Chris M

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Time to nut up or shut up.
    • View Profile
TIE/X wing ugly completed finally w/ pics
« on: January 5, 2007, 11:22 AM »
I have finally completed this thing.  It's been almost two years of off and on work and finally I've finished this thing.  Here's a teaser pic for you and follow the for the whole gallery of pics.  The pics range from picking parts, to some painting, and through some of the construction.  Although not all of the constructions is documented.  I know that some of the parts may be mounted a little crooked, I did that on purpose for the most part, but not all of them.  Remember, it's an ugly.

Follow this link for the full gallery.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."  Ben franklin

Embrace the suck.

Offline Clone Commander

• Jedi Padawan
  • I ate my Lama!
    • View Profile
Re: TIE/X wing ugly completed finally w/ pics
« Reply #1 on: January 6, 2007, 08:15 PM »
Very nice, well as far as uglies go!
I like the combo. Where do these uglies originate from? I've seen some in comics or what looked to be uglies but where are they from.
Very nice!
Clone Commander Appo.

Offline Chris M

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Time to nut up or shut up.
    • View Profile
Re: TIE/X wing ugly completed finally w/ pics
« Reply #2 on: January 8, 2007, 06:50 AM »
They originate from the books after ROTJ that came out in the early/mid 90's...either Kevin Anderson or Timothy Zahn.
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."  Ben franklin

Embrace the suck.