Collectibles > Kubricks

Recent Acquisitions

<< < (171/181) > >>

JediJman:

--- Quote from: DSJ™ on July  9, 2012, 08:01 PM ---I got my holo Maul in the mail from Mandarake. Very happy with it & a hell of a lot cheaper than eBay. Me thinks the new site is going to be used many times!  ;D

Thanks Jonny for the heads up!  :)

--- End quote ---

Ditto on all fronts.  Got my Maul for $85 plus shipping and it arrived today (less than a week!).  Minty card, securely packed - I'm very impressed. 

Dan:
I had a pleasant kubrick surprise at a local comic shop: The box version speederbike and trooper with dirty legs loose for $25. I had picked one up on ebay years ago, but it had a regular trooper instead of the dirty version. And it gave me a chance to post something in the kubrick thread...

JediJman:

--- Quote from: Dan on March 24, 2013, 04:09 PM ---I had a pleasant kubrick surprise at a local comic shop: The box version speederbike and trooper with dirty legs loose for $25. I had picked one up on ebay years ago, but it had a regular trooper instead of the dirty version. And it gave me a chance to post something in the kubrick thread...

--- End quote ---

$25?  What a steal!  Nice find Dan.

Dan:
Thanks!

I had a few ebay bucks, and went a bit overboard. Sometime next week I should get carded ESB vader and TIE pilot, Royal Guard, and the box set with padme etc.

With no news coming from medicom, I just had to get something. What a bleak time between Hasbro and medicom. If it wasn't for lego, I would have thought everyone had abandoned Star Wars as a retail property-

JediJman:
That dirty Biker is the last one I need for my collection, so doubly impressive from my perspective.  I know how you feel about SW stuff though - I've been picking up Vintage toys left and right lately trying to fill the void.   ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version