Author Topic: Recent Acquisitions  (Read 72338 times)

Offline Dan

• Jedi Knight
  • Got some
    • View Profile
Re: Recent Acquisitions
« Reply #900 on: March 11, 2014, 09:08 PM »
Gotta love the Yak-face. I'm still hoping there is something left in the kubrick bucket at medicom- someday...

Offline Dan

• Jedi Knight
  • Got some
    • View Profile
« Reply #901 on: March 29, 2014, 09:53 AM »
picked up a sealed box of dx4 at bbts for $151. Just felt like opening up some kubricks, and who knows, maybe there will be a chase?

I saw a vinyl jawa on the bay with a BIN of $100, and he is open to offers. If anyone is thinking of filling that gap, it isn't a bad price range-

I confess I've been going back through the kubrick threads reminiscing. It probably led to the box purchase.  :-\

Offline space monkey

• Youngling
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #902 on: June 21, 2015, 10:45 PM »
Over the weekend I picked up a few ebay scores.

I had an old ebay 'followed search' for R-3PO and one popped up for £6.99 + shipping. I've already got one from DX 2 but because it is a 1:12 I though why not, it's pretty cheap and it's one of my favourite kubricks.

I looked to see what else the seller had in the way of kubricks to combine shipping and they also had both A and B Cantina band members with instruments as a pair for £9.99 and the white pauldron sandtrooper chase from the same series for £7.99. I never made these particular kubricks my priority in the past because they can get a little bit pricey and are a bit harder to come by but at this price I pounced.

In USD terms:

R-3PO = $11.10
Sandtrooper = $12.70
Cantina Band = $15.90

Plus about £8 shipping. They seller is a UK comic dealer and may not normally deal in kubricks and hence not know prices and rarity.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2015, 10:46 PM by space monkey »

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Begin each day like it was on purpose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #903 on: June 23, 2015, 01:00 PM »
That or the market price is dropping after several years with nothing new and waning collector interest. 

Either way, nice scores on some of the harder to find figs.
"Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue. "