Collectibles > Kubricks

Recent Acquisitions

<< < (182/188) > >>

Adrian:
wow, great job. I'm still missing Aurra Sing

I Am Sith:
Met up with a friend who had just returned to the States after a three month rotation in Japan for his job.  While he was there I asked if he could find some of the remaining 'bricks I needed.  Although he wasn't able to find the ones I was looking for, he did manage to find the Medicom store so he bought me what they had in stock - General Grievous, Darth Vader, DX Luke, the Boba Fett Collection figures and the carded Emperor's Royal Guard.  No chase figures to report (didn't think there would be), but pretty cool to open up some Kubricks again!

Jeff:

--- Quote from: I Am Sith on April 18, 2016, 08:56 AM ---pretty cool to open up some Kubricks again!
--- End quote ---

Your post just reminds me how bummed I am that we didn't get a TFA series.  Would have been so perfect: Basic 6 = Finn, Rey, Poe, BB-8, FO Stormie, Kylo; Chases = Han (Rey box) and 'Ben' (Kylo Box); Super-Rare Chase = Phasma (FO Stormie box)

*sigh*  :(

P-Siddy:
You'd probably swap Phasma with an Stormtrooper with Phasma being a chase.

Jeff:

--- Quote from: P-Siddy on April 18, 2016, 10:05 AM ---You'd probably swap Phasma with an Stormtrooper with Phasma being a chase.
--- End quote ---

You must have been posting while I was editing my post. ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version