Collectibles > Kubricks

Recent Acquisitions

<< < (184/188) > >>

P-Siddy:
Rey (Jakku), Rey (Padawan)

bigj22:
not really a great deal but considering what they sell for this is what i just got them at

Uncle Owen    312.00
Hoth Rebel Commander  86.00
AT ST Driver    312.00
Hammerhead   362.00
R2 Q5   79.00
Bib Fortuna RED  154.00

JediJman:

--- Quote from: bigj22 on May 29, 2016, 10:38 AM ---not really a great deal but considering what they sell for this is what i just got them at

Uncle Owen    312.00
Hoth Rebel Commander  86.00
AT ST Driver    312.00
Hammerhead   362.00
R2 Q5   79.00
Bib Fortuna RED  154.00

--- End quote ---

Those are some solid prices, especially on the rebel commander.  I've seen most of the others upwards of $400, so you have some bargains there despite the high ticket prices.

GrandMoffNick:
Anybody know what a "fair" price on an AT-ST would be?

Qui-Gon Jim:
Speaking of AT-ST's...

My son's room is decorated in Star Wars.  I purged a bunch of the collection many years ago, but many of my most favorite items are in his room.  I am a SUCKER for the neo-vintage look, especially when it is a toy that I had as a kid, so there is a lot of that in there.

I had the K-Mart Endor AT-ST on a shelf in his room.  Two mornings ago, he came in and woke me and told me he wanted to open a toy.  I told him not to open anything and to go back to sleep.  About ten minutes later I heard a bunch of commotion from his room.  I went in and he was trying to put the AT-ST together.  He DESTROYED the box in the process.  All I could do was laugh, and put it together for him.  These are his toys now so if he wants to open them I guess the OCD collector in me has to go with the flow.

The thing looks awesome but it is a **** toy compared to what we had when we were little.  Lots of futzing to get it to stand.  I am surprises no one has released a more properly sized set of feet for this.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version