Collectibles > Kubricks

Recent Acquisitions

<< < (185/188) > >>

bigj22:
I have a question. I want to buy the BOBA Fett L switch prototype chase figure. There is one listed but out of wrapper. I am worried it's the carded version just opened up. Is there a marking or year or what stamped on the leg to know which is what?

Adrian:
theres been way too many Fett releases. I worry about the same thing.

Adrian:
anyone have all the chase Fetts? I'd love some pics of all the versions to compare. I reallywant the DX1 chases

yo BigJ are you selling your Aurra chase on ebay? thinking about bidding but don't like how the paint on her chest looks.

DSJ™:

--- Quote from: Adrian on October 18, 2016, 06:26 PM ---anyone have all the chase Fetts? I'd love some pics of all the versions to compare. I reallywant the DX1 chases
--- End quote ---

Here ya go...

2003, Series 1: (ROTJ) 2 Red Gauntlets, Series 1: (Vintage) 1 Red, 1 Yellow Gauntlets. 2009, Fett Series: Prototype Amour, Red, Yellow Gauntlets with Jaig Eyes on helmet.

2009, Fett Series: Rocket Fett, L-Slot. 2009, Fett Series: Rocket Fett J-Slot. 2010 DX Series 1: DX1 Fett, think (ROTJ).

Carded: Medicom Toy Exhibition 2003, same as Series 1: (Vintage). Parco 2011, same as Fett Series: Rocket Fett J-Slot. Parco 2015, same as Fett Series: Rocket Fett L-Slot.

A DX1 Chase will cost ya $$$ so far:  MEDICOM STAR WARS KUBRICK DX1 SERIES 1 HIDDEN SECRET CHASE BOBA FETT

Adrian:
i've seen lots of DX1s go for 125-150, just didn't know about the Fett variations to feel confident bidding. Thank you!

So S1 and DX1 are virtually the same except for body color.... Thank you again!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version