Author Topic: Recent Acquisitions  (Read 64573 times)

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
Re: Recent Acquisitions
« Reply #465 on: August 6, 2009, 09:51 AM »
omg, the dude relisted it at 59.99 BIN. UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Nope, not relisted... yet. He ended the auction which results in cancelling the bids & resetting what was the original listing when posted on the bay. When an auction is listed with a bin & someone just bids then the bin vanishes.

Offline StealthTank

• Youngling
  • "Kubrick Royalty"
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: August 6, 2009, 12:40 PM »
I had a BIN with the original listing in the amount of 59.99, but before a JD boardmember could buy it, someone laid down a 1 cent bid.  So I just added the Han to the boardmember's current order and ended the listing.

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I'm a dude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: August 6, 2009, 04:08 PM »
I had a BIN with the original listing in the amount of 59.99, but before a JD boardmember could buy it, someone laid down a 1 cent bid.  So I just added the Han to the boardmember's current order and ended the listing.

And I thank you very much for that sir!  I'm stoked to have Han crossed off the list - My Luke Trooper has been incredibly lonely with an empty case awaiting his buddy.   ;D
"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason. " -Jack Handey

Offline StealthTank

• Youngling
  • "Kubrick Royalty"
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: August 6, 2009, 04:10 PM »
I had a BIN with the original listing in the amount of 59.99, but before a JD boardmember could buy it, someone laid down a 1 cent bid.  So I just added the Han to the boardmember's current order and ended the listing.

And I thank you very much for that sir!  I'm stoked to have Han crossed off the list - My Luke Trooper has been incredibly lonely with an empty case awaiting his buddy.   ;D

You are very welcome!

I won the Anakin  for 104.00, Logray for 148.00 , and Yak Face for 124.50.  Ouch my wallet hurts. The weird thing is my max bid on Yak Face was 124.00. It said I was outbidded so I did not put another bid in. In the end, I only won 2 auctions. Then today for some strange reason I won it for the bid of 124.50. I never placed a higher bid. The auction ended and I lost. Not sure what happened here.Has this ever happened to anyone before. I 've been on Ebay for 11 years now and its never happened before.

Thank you.
« Last Edit: August 7, 2009, 12:24 AM by StealthTank »

Offline bigj22

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: August 6, 2009, 09:18 PM »
hi, I will pay today. I was waiting to win that auction and all day Verizon DSL was down.   I just scored a Tarkin  for 90.00 :)

Offline Outkast34

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: August 8, 2009, 12:12 AM »
I got the 2009 Collector Box Set in the mail today and the seller included a nice suprise bonus. He sent me a mint carded Wonderfest Chewbacca.
« Last Edit: August 8, 2009, 01:01 AM by Outkast34 »

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I'm a dude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: August 8, 2009, 12:26 AM »
I got the 2009 Collector Box Set in the mail today and the seller included a nice suprise bonus. He sent me a mint carded Wonderfest Chewbacca. Since I have one already is anyone interested in purchasing this one? I could part with it for around $40 plus shipping. That's close to what I paid to get the first one I got.

Wow, awesome freebie!  PM sent!
"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason. " -Jack Handey

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: August 8, 2009, 12:29 AM »
Very nice bonus.  8)

Offline Outkast34

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: August 8, 2009, 01:02 AM »
I got the 2009 Collector Box Set in the mail today and the seller included a nice suprise bonus. He sent me a mint carded Wonderfest Chewbacca. Since I have one already is anyone interested in purchasing this one? I could part with it for around $40 plus shipping. That's close to what I paid to get the first one I got.

PM replied

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I'm a dude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: August 8, 2009, 03:59 PM »

PM replied

Guess I got me another wookie.   ;)  Thanks!

Offline Jayson

• Jedi Sentinel
  • DONT TREAD ON ME
    • View Profile
    • www.yakface.com
« Reply #475 on: August 8, 2009, 04:01 PM »
My EB Chewie came in the mail yesterday. Cute little devil.
Yakface.com Owner/Content Manager
Follow me on Twitter - @yak_face / @JediJaybird

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I'm a dude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: August 8, 2009, 04:07 PM »

Nice!  Any difference between this one and the Wonderfest Chewie?

Offline Jayson

• Jedi Sentinel
  • DONT TREAD ON ME
    • View Profile
    • www.yakface.com
« Reply #477 on: August 8, 2009, 04:21 PM »

Nice!  Any difference between this one and the Wonderfest Chewie?

Yes. The WF Chewie looks to be more of a solid brown color and the EB Chewie has more highlights, esp. the face and the ammo pouch is a different color as well.

EB Chewie:

WF Chewie:
« Last Edit: August 8, 2009, 04:22 PM by Jayson »

Offline icruise

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • Mighty Jabba's Collection
« Reply #478 on: August 8, 2009, 10:19 PM »
Yes. The WF Chewie looks to be more of a solid brown color and the EB Chewie has more highlights, esp. the face and the ammo pouch is a different color as well.

EB Chewie:

That's the Early Bird Chewie? Mine doesn't look anything like that. If anything it's close to the bottom version.

Offline Jayson

• Jedi Sentinel
  • DONT TREAD ON ME
    • View Profile
    • www.yakface.com
« Reply #479 on: August 8, 2009, 11:29 PM »
Here's my EB Chewie: