Author Topic: Recent Acquisitions  (Read 64526 times)

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I'm a dude.
    • View Profile
Re: Recent Acquisitions
« Reply #630 on: February 14, 2010, 11:12 PM »
no my tracking number isn't working either... hope this isn't some dodgy thing!

I got an undeliverable card stating my package is at the post office, so I'll see how this looks tomorrow...
"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason. " -Jack Handey

Offline Symposium

• Jedi Initiate
  • I have Kubrickulosis™
    • View Profile
« Reply #631 on: February 15, 2010, 01:18 AM »
I got an undeliverable card

Wow! :o That is one impressive postal service if they can deliver them!  :P ;D ::)

"Pixelated beings are we, not this crude matter!"

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I'm a dude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: February 15, 2010, 09:37 AM »
I got an undeliverable card

Wow! :o That is one impressive postal service if they can deliver them!  :P ;D ::)

Perhaps I should have written that they dropped off a card notifying me that I had a package waiting at the post office.  IT was undeliverable because you have to sign for it.  And of course, the post is closed today.   :P
"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason. " -Jack Handey

Offline spookedhippie

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: February 16, 2010, 02:29 PM »
Just got home and Tinn was waiting... looks sweet, no problems!

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I'm a dude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: February 16, 2010, 05:51 PM »
Just got home and Tinn was waiting... looks sweet, no problems!

I got mine from the post today as well and it looks great.  Tight joints and no noticable paint issues.  I'm guessing these were over produced rather than errors?  Weird.

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I'm a dude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: February 18, 2010, 08:56 PM »
I knocked S2 Indiana Jones Chase off the list this week thanks to forum member Dan (AKA the Kubie-King).  Now to find somewhere to display him... :-\

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
  • 1/6 the Sith I used to be...
    • View Profile
« Reply #636 on: February 19, 2010, 08:13 PM »
Ended up picking up the last figure I needed to close-out the Marvel series.  Got the Doppleganger Spiderman Series 3 chase figure tonight.  Feels good to finally be done with one Kubrick series I collect ::)
The 60mm Sith Lord - All the hate and anger you've come to expect, now in a new conveniently sized package!

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: February 26, 2010, 10:37 AM »
Did anyone on the boards pick up the vinyl Jawa that was just on the bay?  $100 shipped to the US was a great deal...

I ended up picking up four of the Batman movie Kubricks off of a Best Offer.  Only have two left to get...
The 60mm Sith Lord - All the hate and anger you've come to expect, now in a new conveniently sized package!

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I'm a dude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #638 on: February 26, 2010, 12:48 PM »
Did anyone on the boards pick up the vinyl Jawa that was just on the bay?  $100 shipped to the US was a great deal...

I ended up picking up four of the Batman movie Kubricks off of a Best Offer.  Only have two left to get...

Was that a BIN offer?  I didn't see it available.   ???  That is a steal.

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: February 26, 2010, 01:46 PM »

Yep, it was from GB.  The BIN and shipping came to about $100 shipped.  Don't think I'll see another one for that price any time soon...

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I'm a dude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #640 on: February 26, 2010, 02:20 PM »

Yep, it was from GB.  The BIN and shipping came to about $100 shipped.  Don't think I'll see another one for that price any time soon...

I found it on completed auctions, but it does not look like it was BIN.  Did you see it active as a BIN auction?  Stang, that would have been a nice grab.

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: February 26, 2010, 04:23 PM »
Yeah, it was an auction listing that also had a BIN.  The BIN price was only a few dollars more than the openning auction bid, so it didn't surprise me that someone bought it.  Oh well, someone ended up with a great deal.

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I'm a dude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #642 on: March 1, 2010, 08:21 PM »
I got my Zam Wessell in the mail today and she looks minty sweet.  I wish I didn't have to shell out so much money for them, but man the chase Kube characters are all really really nice.

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: March 18, 2010, 02:41 PM »
Made an impulse buy today and picked up the 2009 Parco silver Vader.  Still have six carded figures left to get, but this was a unique one I've been wanting to pick up since it came out.  Hopefully it will arrive in minty shape...  I have my doubts.

Offline Mikey D

• Jedi Knight
  • Lost soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #644 on: March 26, 2010, 12:52 PM »
Patience paid off - Basic set of Boba Fett collection for just over $14 each shipped.

Might try to track down the common and rocket firing chases, not really interested in the J slot (or is it L?) chase.
Common sense isn't so common