Author Topic: Recent Acquisitions  (Read 63362 times)

Offline nerdlinger

• Youngling
    • View Profile
    • Toy+Life
Re: Recent Acquisitions
« Reply #660 on: April 22, 2010, 02:03 PM »
^That's a great price - did you have to pay to get it shipped to the US?

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Everyone is ignorant, but on different subjects.
    • View Profile
« Reply #661 on: April 23, 2010, 02:41 AM »
^That's a great price - did you have to pay to get it shipped to the US?

Actually, I was thinking of the Shadow Guard.  I got my Shadow Trooper from a local buddy for $35 and didn't have to pay any shipping.  I'll keep my eyes peeld and post if I see anything pop on Ebay or elsewhere.
"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason. " -Jack Handey

Offline tiny

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #662 on: April 27, 2010, 11:06 PM »
I bought my first series 10 case/12 and scored a Tion Medon.  I like him, but not as much as some OT figs I never got.  I am considering unloading him, really want a Yakface.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2010, 11:06 PM by tiny »

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #663 on: April 27, 2010, 11:30 PM »
I'm still looking for Tion depending on your price.  Where did you buy the box of 12?  That's a nice find.

I missed out on an Ebay sale for the Box Set Luke in Training with Yoda.  Had an impromptu meeting and just couldn't get in to bid in time.  Argh!
"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason. " -Jack Handey

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #664 on: May 13, 2010, 09:25 AM »
FINALLY Landed a Box Set Luke in Training with Yoda Backpack off Ebay.  $85 plus shipping - not too shabby.  It arrived yesterday and looks cherry.  I think that's the last of my box set needs.  Hooray!

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: May 13, 2010, 10:06 AM »
Scored my very first Kubrick last night as a freebie....Got a ROTJ Lando Skiff.  Nice figure and all, but I don't think I have the craving like the rest of you folk do.  Might pick up a Scout Trooper and call it a day.
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
  • 1/6 the Sith I used to be...
    • View Profile
« Reply #666 on: June 6, 2010, 09:12 PM »
Picked up the chase Blue Snaggletooth, chase Yakface and the Max Rebo boxed set on KN today.  Shouldn't have spent the money so close to Dlx Series 1 coming out, but couldn't pass up the great deal.
The 60mm Sith Lord - All the hate and anger you've come to expect, now in a new conveniently sized package!

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #667 on: June 7, 2010, 12:25 AM »
Picked up the chase Blue Snaggletooth, chase Yakface and the Max Rebo boxed set on KN today.  Shouldn't have spent the money so close to Dlx Series 1 coming out, but couldn't pass up the great deal.

What did you pay for them if I may ask?  Blue Snags is one  I'm still trying to hunt down.   :P

Offline Jonny

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: June 8, 2010, 07:00 PM »
Picked up the Darth Maul and Sith Speeder set and the Jango/Young Boba two pack today...thats another three off the list. All I need now is Series 9 and the Series 8 Saesee Tiin to complete my collection. 10 to go (before the DX wave that is...).

Offline Symposium

• Jedi Initiate
  • I have Kubrickulosis™
    • View Profile
« Reply #669 on: June 10, 2010, 02:29 AM »
I Got a Veers and a blue snag the other day plus the monsters inc and spongebob 2 packs.

The Monsters inc had an arm missing on the mike figure so I've put a spare Kermit arm on him. It's a shade lighter but in the box unnoticeable. Kermit isn't happy.

"Pixelated beings are we, not this crude matter!"

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: June 10, 2010, 09:15 AM »
I Got a Veers and a blue snag the other day plus the monsters inc and spongebob 2 packs.

The Monsters inc had an arm missing on the mike figure so I've put a spare Kermit arm on him. It's a shade lighter but in the box unnoticeable. Kermit isn't happy.

Another Blue Snag!  Did you get him off the Bay?

Offline bigj22

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #671 on: June 10, 2010, 04:30 PM »
Just scored  the Mail Away set ( 21b,Luke Dagobah, etc ), Aurra Sing, Ponda Baba,Vader Luke, Solo-Stormtrooper, Speederbike set -Leia and Luke, and Speeder Bike SET from a KN member today. ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
  • 1/6 the Sith I used to be...
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: June 10, 2010, 04:55 PM »
Just scored  the Mail Away set ( 21b,Luke Dagobah, etc ), Aurra Sing, Ponda Baba,Vader Luke, Solo-Stormtrooper, Speederbike set -Leia and Luke, and Speeder Bike SET from a KN member today. ;D ;D ;D ;D

Hold it, weren't you just selling off your entire collection not too long ago?!  Did you have a change of heart?
The 60mm Sith Lord - All the hate and anger you've come to expect, now in a new conveniently sized package!

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #673 on: June 10, 2010, 05:15 PM »

Hold it, weren't you just selling off your entire collection not too long ago?!  Did you have a change of heart?

Yeah, I'm confused on that one, but if you want to sell some of these off please let me know.   ;)

Offline bigj22

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #674 on: June 10, 2010, 05:40 PM »

Yeah ur right. I was selling them and I just missed them WAYYYYYY  TOO MUCH. So stupid me has to start over just a little. Have a lot still but the new Deluxe series bug got me. Darn it.