Author Topic: Anyone else army build with EP1?  (Read 12447 times)

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone else army build with EP1?
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2005, 03:17 PM »
Well, I did have about 30 or so EPI Battle Droids before selling/trading them off when I became obsessed with the SAGA versions.

So, my Battle Droid count is -

SAGA tan - about 35
SAGA red - about 35
STAPS - about 8

:P

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2005, 01:36 AM »
I could use more of any version save the cream Saga version.  The Red's though, I could always use more of and it appears white/cream may be the color for E3...   The E1 droid's sturdiness came in handy.

I really don't have big prequal armies though.  E3 may change that, but E1 wasn't very inspiring and E2 wasn't exactly easy to army build with.  Red BD's weren't a dime a dozen as they should've been, and the cream ones were poor quality.  The SA CLone being the only Clone I want to army bild with wasn't easy to find, and isn't being made any "easier" to army build with by Hasbro...  $10 a figure doesn't equate to me having an army of 100+ clones like my stormie army is. 

Oh well...  Whatcha gonna do?  :(
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 1, 2005, 12:13 AM »
I feel like an idiot, but I can't seem to remember who it was that helped me out on my red battle droid army... someone here hooked me up with about 10-12 of them...

I hope that the ROTS Battle Droid is easy to get... but at $6-7 each, I'll have to try and restrain from getting more than 15-20 of them.   ;)

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #18 on: February 1, 2005, 07:57 AM »
I saw lots of red ones, and bought them now and then thinking they'd be semi-abundant but they dried up fast.  When the 3-packs clearanced they dried up too, though I always felt that BD 3-pack shoulda been one SBD (just re-release the Saga one if you ask me) and pack in 2 red BD's...  That would've helped a lot.

I got some, just not as many as I'd like having.  A 4-pack of BD's of a single color would go a long way I think, as a steady seller.  I don't think it'd fly as fast as the Clones, but I bet it would do well at the right price with the right quality behind it (IE: won't fall over under their own weight like the Saga white droids did).
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 6, 2005, 02:30 PM »
4-pks would definitely go a long way... I'd like to see them come with 2 red battle droids and 2 tan ones... and some sort of nice big accessory - any ideas?  I suppose the STAP could be cool, but I'd rather see something new.

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2005, 10:06 AM »
I have a 100 piece Droid Army. I really stocked up on E1 Battle droids and then tappered off. It goes something like this:

E1 - 32
Destryer (all) - 13
Vulture (all) - 8
Boomer - 7
Saga (white) - 7
Super (all) - 6
Security - 5
Saga (red) - 5
Stap - 4
Spider - 3
Misc (muliti packs)- 3
ROTS - 2
Oom9 - 2
Pilots - 2
Crab - 1

Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2005, 03:22 PM »
Anyone need extra EP1 army builders? I have several extras if needed. Have several droids / naboo guys send PM if interested

Offline Alpha_17

• Youngling
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 8, 2006, 04:53 AM »
Right now I'm working on my imperial army. But when I'm done with that I think I'll go back and collect some more battle droids. I think I have 9 or 10 of the battle droids from TPM, 3 of the tan battle droids from AOTC and 4 of the battle droids from ROTS.