Author Topic: Anyone else army build with EP1?  (Read 3743 times)

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone else army build with EP1?
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2005, 03:17 PM »
Well, I did have about 30 or so EPI Battle Droids before selling/trading them off when I became obsessed with the SAGA versions.

So, my Battle Droid count is -

SAGA tan - about 35
SAGA red - about 35
STAPS - about 8

:P

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2005, 01:36 AM »
I could use more of any version save the cream Saga version.  The Red's though, I could always use more of and it appears white/cream may be the color for E3...   The E1 droid's sturdiness came in handy.

I really don't have big prequal armies though.  E3 may change that, but E1 wasn't very inspiring and E2 wasn't exactly easy to army build with.  Red BD's weren't a dime a dozen as they should've been, and the cream ones were poor quality.  The SA CLone being the only Clone I want to army bild with wasn't easy to find, and isn't being made any "easier" to army build with by Hasbro...  $10 a figure doesn't equate to me having an army of 100+ clones like my stormie army is. 

Oh well...  Whatcha gonna do?  :(
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender & FFURG.com Staff/Representative, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 1, 2005, 12:13 AM »
I feel like an idiot, but I can't seem to remember who it was that helped me out on my red battle droid army... someone here hooked me up with about 10-12 of them...

I hope that the ROTS Battle Droid is easy to get... but at $6-7 each, I'll have to try and restrain from getting more than 15-20 of them.   ;)

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #18 on: February 1, 2005, 07:57 AM »
I saw lots of red ones, and bought them now and then thinking they'd be semi-abundant but they dried up fast.  When the 3-packs clearanced they dried up too, though I always felt that BD 3-pack shoulda been one SBD (just re-release the Saga one if you ask me) and pack in 2 red BD's...  That would've helped a lot.

I got some, just not as many as I'd like having.  A 4-pack of BD's of a single color would go a long way I think, as a steady seller.  I don't think it'd fly as fast as the Clones, but I bet it would do well at the right price with the right quality behind it (IE: won't fall over under their own weight like the Saga white droids did).
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender & FFURG.com Staff/Representative, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 6, 2005, 02:30 PM »
4-pks would definitely go a long way... I'd like to see them come with 2 red battle droids and 2 tan ones... and some sort of nice big accessory - any ideas?  I suppose the STAP could be cool, but I'd rather see something new.

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi General
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2005, 10:06 AM »
I have a 100 piece Droid Army. I really stocked up on E1 Battle droids and then tappered off. It goes something like this:

E1 - 32
Destryer (all) - 13
Vulture (all) - 8
Boomer - 7
Saga (white) - 7
Super (all) - 6
Security - 5
Saga (red) - 5
Stap - 4
Spider - 3
Misc (muliti packs)- 3
ROTS - 2
Oom9 - 2
Pilots - 2
Crab - 1

"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Jon

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2005, 03:22 PM »
Anyone need extra EP1 army builders? I have several extras if needed. Have several droids / naboo guys send PM if interested

Offline Alpha_17

• Youngling
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 8, 2006, 04:53 AM »
Right now I'm working on my imperial army. But when I'm done with that I think I'll go back and collect some more battle droids. I think I have 9 or 10 of the battle droids from TPM, 3 of the tan battle droids from AOTC and 4 of the battle droids from ROTS.