Author Topic: Sideshow 12" Buboicullaar Creature Pack  (Read 12610 times)

Offline Ben

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • greatest blog ever written.
Re: Sideshow 12" Buboicullaar Creature Pack
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2007, 02:38 AM »
$40 is insane. 

I'm rather pissed at their relationship with Medicom as well.  All of the 'requested' figures are being done by Medicom and then sold through Sideshow's site. 

This translates to $150 figures of characters we want - Fett, Stormtrooper, Vader and ROTS clone.

I guarantee you won't see these figures done by Sideshow. 

I agree. I can't justify $150 for any single item, regardless of how awesome it's perceived to be.
don't you know there ain't no devil, there's just God when he's drunk

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2007, 11:52 AM »
i may do this. i have never bought a sideshoiw item. but this looks cool. i also want kit.
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com
Keeping Star Wars Cool Since 2008!

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2007, 12:27 PM »
After seeing this set i have to say i am impressed. The creatures are bigger than i was expecting and look great.
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"

Offline Darth Gamboa

• Jedi Initiate
  • "Aren't you a little fat to be a stormtrooper?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2007, 05:59 PM »
Once again I ressurect a dead topic (Dejarik Table).

Got my ten day notice for Bubo. I guess I'll pose Bib walking him.
...of the Fifth Southside Tactical Marching Squadron

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2007, 06:49 PM »
I got my 10 day as well. I am looking forward to Bubo, just wish the exclusive was cooler.
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"

Offline Chris Wyman

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 8, 2007, 08:21 PM »
I got my exclusive version today. Actually, I think it came a few days ago, but I just opened it today. Real nice set. They did a good job on the detail with the womp rats, Rock Wart and Bubo himself. It does make it a little hard to display in the box when it doesn't come in a window box.  :-\ I wish they would stop changing the packaging. Just stick to one kind and use it always.
President - Tampa Star Wars Club
Co-Founder - Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance
Administrator - Wedge Collection Engine
"Star Wars Is Forever"

Offline Oboewan

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 9, 2007, 08:34 AM »
I got my exclusive version today. Actually, I think it came a few days ago, but I just opened it today. Real nice set. They did a good job on the detail with the womp rats, Rock Wart and Bubo himself. It does make it a little hard to display in the box when it doesn't come in a window box.  :-\ I wish they would stop changing the packaging. Just stick to one kind and use it always.

Open it..... you know you want too!   Looks awesome with all the other Jabbas Palace stuff

8)
"Who is more the fool... the fool or the fool who posts after him?"

Offline Chris Wyman

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 9, 2007, 04:12 PM »

Open it..... you know you want too!   Looks awesome with all the other Jabbas Palace stuff

8)

Well, I did take it out of the box for a second, but it's all sitting sideways in a plastic shell. I've taken my Jabba and the Throne out of the box twice just to stare at it for a while, but that was about it for me opening Sideshow stuff. The nice thing about their products is that you can open something and put it away and it doesn't look like you've opened it. It's strange though, the Creature Pack has a window and a flap, yet this one doesn't.

I take that back, I've opened all of my 1/4 scale statues except the Vader. I do not want any dust getting on him before I can put him under glass. It's just the 12" figures I don't really open.
"Star Wars Is Forever"

Offline Oboewan

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2007, 12:33 PM »

8)

Well, I did take it out of the box for a second, but it's all sitting sideways in a plastic shell. I've taken my Jabba and the Throne out of the box twice just to stare at it for a while, but that was about it for me opening Sideshow stuff. The nice thing about their products is that you can open something and put it away and it doesn't look like you've opened it. It's strange though, the Creature Pack has a window and a flap, yet this one doesn't.

I take that back, I've opened all of my 1/4 scale statues except the Vader. I do not want any dust getting on him before I can put him under glass. It's just the 12" figures I don't really open.

I hear ya... I'm just an opener and these 12" figures are even cooler outside the box so I have 'em all on display in Detolf glass cases from Ikea.    I picked up one of the huge display pieces from the WOTC store when it closed that they used to display Chess Sets and that's where Jabba, Bib, Boussh, Jedi Luke, Salcious, and Bubo reside.   What's really cool is that the shelf supports are metal so the Ghoel can attach to one.   I also have my Hasblo Lando Skiff, Gammorean Guard, Threepio, and Glowie Han Carbonite in there as well.   I'll try and get some pics up sometime

Jeff
"Who is more the fool... the fool or the fool who posts after him?"

Offline Chris Wyman

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2007, 06:04 PM »
Sounds like an awesome setup, please do share some pictures!  ;D
"Star Wars Is Forever"

Offline BrentS

• Jedi Knight
  • I sense much fear in you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2007, 12:46 PM »
My Bubo creature pack shipped today.  I was able to get it very cheaply thanks to a free Sideshow gift card.  I'll have all the Jabba related figures now with the exception of the Throne Display.  I just can't justify the $200 (yet).

Offline BrentS

• Jedi Knight
  • I sense much fear in you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 19, 2007, 10:13 AM »
I got Bubo and all his creature friends today.  These guys really are well done.  My "Jabba's Palace" series is complete now (well, except for the throne).