Community > Watto's Junk Yard

(1/79) > >>

Lady Jaye:
Okay, don't know if there was a thread over here or not, but I couldn't find it!

Just wanting to see how you guys took to the two night season premiere?? What an explosive ending, huh??

Cory Chaos:
Real quick, it's been intense as hell, with some real surprises right out of the box. It's been well worth the wait.

P-Siddy:

--- Quote from: Lady Jaye on January 15, 2007, 11:42 PM ---What an explosive ending, huh??

--- End quote ---

No pun intended, right?  ;)

All I can say is, "Wow!" As The Core said, it's been really intense from the beginning and from what the commericals are saying, it's gonna be a different kind of show this year in terms of pace. It seems like Jack and co. are just one step behind Fayed but Fayed is just doing his job to lay a path of destruction before Jack finally catches up to him. I mean they're way ahead of even the gov't which is looking pretty incompetent at the moment. I just think Wayne feels he has large shoes to fill in regards to David, but in the end I think this test is going to strenghten him.

iFett:
Being tortured for the past two years has definatley hardened Jack up and I love the part where he literally took a bite outta crime.  I didn't really care for him wimping out last night and breaking down.  My god how long did it take him to get a cell phone?  This show simply wouldn't exist if he didn't have one.  Four hours was a bit too much too swallow over a two night period, but I appreciated it.  They always have to set up a cliffhanger before commerical, so that was particularly unenjoyable as always.  Looks like it's going to be a kick-ass season so I'm really looking forward to the rest of it....along with Prison Break.

CHEWIE:
Great topic... this is my favorite show on television.  I'm addicted to it.  I can see if someone just now gets into the show, it might be a little hard to really get into it (I have a friend who just started, he has all these questions about understanding Jack - the only thing I know to tell him is that he needs to see the previous 5 seasons, especially with how season 5 ended due to what happened in season 4 - the cross overs are outstanding).  But being into all the seasons so far, I think the way Jack reacted to how hour # 4 ended was perfect.  He's devoted his life to prevent the unthinkable from happening, but now it just happened.

He's a broken man who seems to have only one thing left - love for this country.  He's lost his wife, it's impossible to have a relationship with Audrey, his daughter is no longer part of his life, almost all his friends have been killed, he just had to shoot Curtis, etc.  He seems to be cursed because everyone he loves dies but he lives on, and only experiences more and more grief the older he gets.  What a character.  And tough as they get.  I can't wait to see what happens with the rest of this season, and saw the preview where he has a gun to the head of the guy that was pulling President Logan's strings last season.

Wow.  I think after what just happened, Jack is going to be even more of a bad a$$.

;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version