Author Topic: 24  (Read 72523 times)

Offline EdSolo

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
Re: 24
« Reply #60 on: January 30, 2007, 07:13 AM »
I think that figure looks like a cross between Keifer and James Hetfield from Metallica.

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
« Reply #61 on: January 30, 2007, 09:06 AM »
I think that figure looks like a cross between Keifer and James Hetfield from Metallica.

It looks to me like I'll finally be able to make my very own custom Chris Rhoads action figure.

(Has there ever been a Sandra Bullock action figure?)
"The good news is that all that blood is actually ketchup. The bad news, however, is that all that ketchup is actually blood."

Offline BillCable

• Jedi General
  • CreatureCantina.com SUCKS!!
    • View Profile
    • CreatureCantina.com
« Reply #62 on: January 30, 2007, 12:25 PM »
That must be the one they had to resculpt from scratch after Kiefer destroyed the first during an all-night party.
Bill Cable - Steeler Fan & Star Wars Collector
  http://CreatureCantina.com       
"Cable is incapable of contributing anything positive to this world" - cstoj

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 2, 2007, 12:21 AM »
heh heh, check out this that a forum photonovel maker from Scum did -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJ2Yui3ujug

A lot of 24 is an influence on what goes on in the photonovels that I work on (to a certain degree when Rykrof deals with terrorists situations).

:P

Offline Lady Jaye

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 5, 2007, 10:02 PM »
Oh man, what an ending!! His own father killed his son. I thought the old man was crooked, but when Graham tried to have him killed, man oh man!! Looks like the first arc is coming to an end, now we'll see what the old man will do for the second arc of the season!!
"I off one fat Angelino and you throw a hissy fit."
-Vincent

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
« Reply #65 on: February 6, 2007, 01:18 AM »
I guess I'm beginning to know how these writers think after 6 seasons.  I knew that the engineer MaCarthy was going to pick was Morris and I knew Jack's father was more involved than he was letting on.

I was a little suprised he killed Graem though.
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Offline Resurrection Bob

• Youngling
  • All new likeness!
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 6, 2007, 02:50 AM »
Ditto.  I suspected it would be Morris last week, actually, what with the other British guy saying he found someone that wouldn't help willingly.  It was more obvious this week once they had the picture that couldn't be unscrambled until the end of the episode, and Morris had to leave RIGHT THEN.  At least they weren't really reusing the "dying family member distracts key CTU techie" thing again.

As for Papa Bauer, it would have been more surprising if it wasn't preceded by the "we can't move him for ten more minutes" thing ten minutes before the end of the episode and then Phillip telling Jack he needed a few minutes before Jack (and everyone else) left him alone with the brother.  Huge hints that immediately made me remember how he shot the goon in the beginning of the episode, which was also fishy.  It was just a question of whether he'd kill the brother or let him go.

I know, I know, if I'm going to complain, why am I watching?  Well, I'm a huge fan of the first two seasons and know the show's capable of better than this.  I cross my fingers for the day that the creators realize they don't need increasingly huge threats and silly attempts at twists (evil brother) to make an exciting show.

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 7, 2007, 03:07 PM »
I was all for the Graham thing, I thought it was awesome.  Also a little surprised that the old man killed him...

BUT - I do have to admit I think it was a little too convenient for Morris to be the one the terrorists want to use to set off the bombs.  I totally saw that coming as well - they should have instead had it be a new character with no past connections to anything.

Offline Lady Jaye

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 7, 2007, 10:52 PM »
I guess the question is, will Morris make it or will he be the next casualty??
-Vincent

Offline Lady Jaye

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 11, 2007, 07:11 PM »

Spoilers to tomorrow's episode!! ;) Thanks to Dresden for finding it!!
-Vincent

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 12, 2007, 01:11 PM »
Tonight is 2 hours long, correct?

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 12, 2007, 01:17 PM »
Correct....I'm still kind of wondering why Fox is throwing us another two hour episode.  It's going to be hard without Prison Break tonight.
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline Lady Jaye

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 12, 2007, 04:12 PM »
Correct....I'm still kind of wondering why Fox is throwing us another two hour episode. 

I think because one story arc is coming to a close!! The whole 3 nukes left should be answered tonight. I think the rest of the season will involve Jack's daddy, and his organization!! 

What I want to know is who the rest of the organizations members are? Remember from last season when Logan was conferring with Graham, after the phone call you can see Graham talking to other members of the Organization. They're going to come into play sometime soon!!

Anyhow I can't wait for tonights episode, for those that were missing the action, tonight should be action packed!!
-Vincent

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
« Reply #73 on: February 12, 2007, 05:00 PM »
While I'm thrilled tonight's episode is two hours, I'm ticked that I have to wait another week for the next Prison Break episode.

Life can be so bittersweet.
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 13, 2007, 02:10 PM »
Last night was pretty good.  Two hours of it is fun... I wish every week it was two hours.

I like how Jack's dad set him up, really looking forward to next week.

It will be interesting to see what happens with the situation progressing regarding the discussions of "removing" the president.