Author Topic: 24  (Read 72531 times)

Offline Lady Jaye

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
Re: 24
« Reply #75 on: February 13, 2007, 08:36 PM »
Well the thing that I liked was that Palmer's right hand man didn't sell him out that quick!! I liked that he was offended at the thought! But once things got serious, difficult decisions must be made! I wonder if they'd assassinate yet another Palmer?? Someone could infer an association with the Kennedy's?

Last nights 2 parter was great. Definitely a couple of scream at the TV moments; where the blond shot whats his face and took off with Morris. Also when Jack's sister in law decides not to tell Jack, damn makes you want to yell at the TV.
"I off one fat Angelino and you throw a hissy fit."
-Vincent

Offline Famine

• Noderator
  • Jedi Master
  • Who watches The Famine?
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 13, 2007, 09:04 PM »
Also when Jack's sister in law decides not to tell Jack, damn makes you want to yell at the TV.

That's the alcohol!!  ;D ;D
The picture kept, will remind me...

Offline blimpyboy

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Gamorrean lover
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 13, 2007, 11:26 PM »
I'd hope they don't assassinate Palmer.  How could they play that off and get away with it?  I bet it's going to be something more devious, like exposing him for cooperating is Assad in some way, or something like that.  I think they've shown us too many people in the background pulling strings for it to be a simple bullet in the head deal with Palmer - there's something bigger going on.

But that's not what interests me the most.  It's their motive.  They have to want something more than simply to intern all the Muslims to prevent more terrorist attacks.   

Offline EdSolo

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 14, 2007, 08:06 AM »
I'd hope they don't assassinate Palmer.  How could they play that off and get away with it?  I bet it's going to be something more devious, like exposing him for cooperating is Assad in some way, or something like that.  I think they've shown us too many people in the background pulling strings for it to be a simple bullet in the head deal with Palmer - there's something bigger going on.

But that's not what interests me the most.  It's their motive.  They have to want something more than simply to intern all the Muslims to prevent more terrorist attacks.   

I doubt we will see an assassination.  The Fox execs have not been too keen on it in the past (surprising, coming from Fox).  When Air Force One was shot down, that is about as close as we got...and they never really said if the President died or not.  The Fox execs said they did not want to show the assassination of a sitting President.

Offline P-Siddy

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 14, 2007, 10:54 AM »
They did assassinate the former president...  :-\ To me, from what the aide was saying, the needed Wayne out of the picture and it sounded like some way of being offed.

Ex-Prez Logan might shed some light on the conspiracy group though.

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 14, 2007, 11:02 AM »
Ex-Prez Logan might shed some light on the conspiracy group though.

I couldn't stand him in season 5.  He's such a character you love to hate.  I wouldn't mind seeing a cameo of him though.  Might be kinda interesting to see how he's dealing with life after what he did.
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 14, 2007, 02:37 PM »
Supposedly Logan is in this season, at least according to a preview I read by Stephen King who got a sneak peak at the series.

:P

Offline Lady Jaye

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 14, 2007, 06:22 PM »
Also when Jack's sister in law decides not to tell Jack, damn makes you want to yell at the TV.

That's the alcohol!!  ;D ;D

No, no, no, not I!! I like to have all my senses at their peak when watching this show!!! Cause I don't want to miss a thing ;)
« Last Edit: February 14, 2007, 06:26 PM by Lady Jaye »
-Vincent

Offline Lady Jaye

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: February 19, 2007, 09:59 PM »
Oh man, Logan is back!!! :o What a ending!! I can't wait to see how this plays out! The ending definitely took me by surprise, I was expecting Marilyn to come back and shoot Jack's dad, and then when he was gone, I thought he would be on the other end of the line, but no way was I expecting Logan!! :o

Oh and fantastic episode!! I was on the edge of my seat the entire time!
« Last Edit: February 19, 2007, 10:07 PM by Lady Jaye »
-Vincent

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 19, 2007, 11:20 PM »
Fantastic episode indeed!!!!  I was really starting to hate Jack's dad until the end.  Where the hell did he go?  Logan reminded me of Saddam Hussien for some reason......
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline P-Siddy

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: February 20, 2007, 09:31 AM »
Fantastic episode indeed!!!!  I was really starting to hate Jack's dad until the end.  Where the hell did he go?  Logan reminded me of Saddam Hussien for some reason......

Only not in a rat hole...

For some reason (after seeing next weeks previews), I think Logan might have several conditions in helping but mainly getting Martha back.

Yeah, it was cool. Where'd Philip go?? At least he gave a clue as to the next step. As for Morris, that's cool he almost lost himself in a bottle again, but thought better of it. Hopefully that'll mean he's pulling it back together. The whole Milo getting an award thing was kind of "Whoa!" I mean it's cool that Milo got a little action, but sad that Morris' situation is being overlooked... sure he's a contract worker, and made the triggers workable, but he went through a lot before caving in... of course, Morris says he doesn't want anyone's sympathies either.

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
« Reply #86 on: February 27, 2007, 12:29 PM »
I think I picked the wrong season to start watching this show.
"The good news is that all that blood is actually ketchup. The bad news, however, is that all that ketchup is actually blood."

Offline ruiner

• Jedi Master
  • raised to be lowered
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: February 27, 2007, 12:54 PM »
You chose poorly.

I've been disappointed with everything beyond Season 2. 

I know Jack works for CTU, but maybe somewhere along the line he could get demoted/promoted to kill a different kind of bad guy (outside of terrorists).

Offline P-Siddy

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: February 27, 2007, 03:55 PM »
You chose poorly.

Yeah, this season isn't the best one.

I know Jack works for CTU, but maybe somewhere along the line he could get demoted/promoted to kill a different kind of bad guy (outside of terrorists).

Is Jack actually back on the CTU roster now or is he "rogue" and granted special status?

Offline john todd

• Jedi Padawan
  • I'm the llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: March 3, 2007, 01:44 PM »
Is Jack actually back on the CTU roster now or is he "rogue" and granted special status?

that is a good question.  last year he was actually working for the secretary of defense when he got dragged into that whole thing.  Jack might have actually been off the payroll for a while now.  maybe that is hour 25 where jack hands ctu a bill for his services.