Author Topic: 24  (Read 72934 times)

Offline BillCable

• Jedi General
  • CreatureCantina.com SUCKS!!
    • View Profile
    • CreatureCantina.com
Re: 24
« Reply #120 on: March 20, 2007, 07:01 PM »
I wonder if they're grooming Rick as a replacement for Jack.  I know Kiefer has said he thinks 24 can continue without Jack.  They just seem to be cast from the same mold.
Bill Cable - Steeler Fan & Star Wars Collector
  http://CreatureCantina.com       
"Cable is incapable of contributing anything positive to this world" - cstoj

Offline Lady Jaye

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: March 20, 2007, 07:07 PM »
Silver Spoons is the mole.

Exactly!!! I bet dollars to pesos that Ricky Schroeder is the mole!! He came up with Nadia's name too damn fast!! You could also tell it in his mannerisms that there was something else behind his actions!!! I agree, Ricky is the one!! Oh and on a side note, iFett I too noticed how he's back to using Ricky!!! :P

As far as the episode, it was fantastic!! Wow, what Curly Bill Daniels is doing is masterful!! What a President bent on making another country pay for the attacks!! I wonder though when Lennox will cave and give the VP up and tell everyone of the plan that went down making Assad the scapegoat!!

That lil test Chloe did on Morris was nice!! Got a laugh out of meh!!

And you know the whole Audrey being dead, well I think that was a easy out!! If she is dead, booo on the writers. However if she's somehow found alive, then good job!! I too want to see Jack's fury unleashed on the Chinese!! ;D

Oh and nice infiltration on the drone pilot's local!!

To answer the post that came in before mine!! I don't think he is, I think he's the mole. Also, I just don't think that Ricky can hold up a show like Keifer can!! Someone else needs to be picked to replacre Keifer if he ever leaves the show!
"I off one fat Angelino and you throw a hissy fit."
-Vincent

Offline Jayson

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I am one with the Force and the Force is with me
    • View Profile
    • www.yakface.com
« Reply #122 on: March 20, 2007, 07:11 PM »
Jack Bauer or Mike Doyle

Mike Doyle just doesn't have the same ring to it...

I think Audrey is probably a "guest" of the Chinese gov't. Probably staged her death just to get Jack pissed enough to go back to China on a Search and Destroy mission only to rescue her in the end.

Then they make mad, passionate love then Jack kills her.  :P
« Last Edit: March 20, 2007, 07:16 PM by jedijaybird »
Yakface.com Owner/Content Manager
Follow me on Twitter - @yak_face / @JediJaybird

Offline Darth Depressis

• Jedi Padawan
  • i've never seen garbage eat garbage before
    • View Profile
    • http://swfanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Darth_Depressis
« Reply #123 on: March 20, 2007, 07:16 PM »
i really hope he's not the mole, he would be a OK jack replacement, although I'd rather see it all end than become 24:Deep space nine. lol

gotta say it was a great episode, i myself would also nuke the Arab nation just to keep my ppl in check and let everyone know what happens when you f*** a stranger in the a**!, anyways i digress.

personally i cannot imagine where this season is going to take us. at first i was put off by how quickly jack is back in action after being tortured for two years, then there was the crazy president/first lady relapse both of which i didn't really care for. but as we've seen, i think their just getting warmed up. after jacks family & the sudden killing off of Audrey Raines(i doubt she's really dead) were certainly in some major shake ups.

Offline john todd

• Jedi Padawan
  • I'm the llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: March 20, 2007, 07:23 PM »
i have to agree that mike doyle is probably the mole.  it would be too convenient for their to be another competent field agent available.   i figure they are just setting him up as another nemesis since nina can't pop up anymore.

Offline BillCable

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
    • CreatureCantina.com
« Reply #125 on: March 20, 2007, 07:35 PM »
Did we ever see Mike messing with the computers?  It doesn't seem like it'd be any sort of 2-minute job to sabotage a terminal like that.  And Mike doesn't strike me as the brainy hacker type.  He seems like Jack, only slightly more sadistic.  Which is why I wonder if he's lined up to be his replacement.

Besides, the Russians had access to CTU computers from the first moment they were shown.  I think that was before Mike was introduced.

And yeah, "Doyle" doesn't have the same umph as "Bauer."

Offline john todd

• Jedi Padawan
  • I'm the llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: March 20, 2007, 08:03 PM »
the only real clues we have been given point to nadia being the mole.  her griping about being slowed down and convincing milo to help her really make it look bad for her.   but, that seems too simple for this show.  maybe her and doyle are in cohoots.  that would certainly be unexpected.

Offline Jayson

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • www.yakface.com
« Reply #127 on: March 20, 2007, 08:11 PM »
Also, she was "logged on" with Milo's access code... a major no-no for soon to be obvious reasons. She now has plausible deniability for anything that happens during the times when they shared the code.

Offline BillCable

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
    • CreatureCantina.com
« Reply #128 on: March 20, 2007, 09:37 PM »
Who originally flagged her for the heightened security that prevented her from doing work?  It's a bit far-fetched, but whoever did that could be working with her.  If Nadia knew Milo would give her his higher access priviledges if she was impaired, the access she needed to initiate the breach, she and the person who initiated the security measures could have hatched the plot.

But it seems the theme of this year's season is "not all Muslims are bad."  That being the case, I doubt Nadia will end up being the mole.

Offline Darth Depressis

• Jedi Padawan
  • i've never seen garbage eat garbage before
    • View Profile
    • http://swfanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Darth_Depressis
« Reply #129 on: March 20, 2007, 09:43 PM »
exactly, i really doubt their going to lock us into another Nina. quite frankly i hope they just leave that whole mole story line alone and concentrate on the real story. if anyone its gotta be jacks dad. who had no problem entering ctu that day? jacks dad.

Offline Jayson

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • www.yakface.com
« Reply #130 on: March 20, 2007, 09:44 PM »
But it seems the theme of this year's season is "not all Muslims are bad."  That being the case, I doubt Nadia will end up being the mole.

I agree.

As far as the flaging of Nadia, I think it was a DOD (Department of Defense) order passed down through the various agencies. And if it came from the DOD or that eschelon of the gov't, the weasels that tried to assassinate Pres. Wayne Palmer are probably involved.

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
« Reply #131 on: March 26, 2007, 10:04 PM »
Have you seen my baseball?

I can't believe I'm still watching this crap.
"The good news is that all that blood is actually ketchup. The bad news, however, is that all that ketchup is actually blood."

Offline Lady Jaye

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: March 27, 2007, 05:24 AM »
Ok, now I get why you posted that reply Matt. When I first saw it last night, I was like huh?? Wow, that totally came out of left field there, but glad Brady didn't get killed. I was totally thinking the poor guy was going to get it!! And I also thought Mike was going to hide the info. Could be a ruse, but maybe he's actually alright??

Ok, the power play by Vice President Noah Daniels!! He is making his move, and I gotta say, I am highly impressed!! As impressed with Karen Hays as well, she truly has the best of this country at heart. Who I don't like is Daniels assistant, I can't stand that smarmy bitch. Why do I have the feeling that she or Daniels have ties to the group that tried to assassinate Palmer?

Colonel Johnson, what was his reasoning for his play on Mike?? Guess a lot of people really don't like him!!

Oh, forgot to mention, the product placement is impressive!! Sprint phone, sprint picture mail, Foxnews running in the background constantly... ;)

« Last Edit: March 27, 2007, 05:36 AM by Lady Jaye »
"I off one fat Angelino and you throw a hissy fit."
-Vincent

Offline ruiner

• Jedi Master
  • raised to be lowered
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: March 27, 2007, 10:18 AM »
Frank and Beans!

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
« Reply #134 on: March 27, 2007, 11:19 AM »
My biggest problem with the episode wasn't with Rain Man, but with the ridiculous deus ex machina of President Palmer going from comatose to coherent in just a matter of minutes.

Unless the episodes start to get a lot better from here on out, I won't be coming back next season.
"The good news is that all that blood is actually ketchup. The bad news, however, is that all that ketchup is actually blood."