Author Topic: Greg's Customs  (Read 2565 times)

Offline Greg

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Greg's Customs
« on: January 27, 2007, 07:22 PM »
Alright, this is a thread for my customs. This thread will most likely recieve very few updates, but here's my first two figures:

Unfortunate Clones-

Episode 2 Clone

Episode 3 Clone:

Episode 2 clone is just a Saga 1 Clone Trooper that met a cigarette lighter. The Episode 3 Clone is a modified Clone Commander that also met a cigarette lighter. The weapons are from some Godzilla action figures.

Offline King_Maul

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: Greg's Customs
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2007, 08:56 PM »
I think these figures will go good with the ROTS crispy Anakin figure!  ;D  The clone trooper looks like he took the brunt of an explosion.  The clone commander looks cool.  :)

Offline Straxus

• Jedi Initiate
  • Flaming Human Torso Productions
    • View Profile
    • My MYSPACE page
Re: Greg's Customs
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2007, 01:45 AM »
I dont know about saying Unfortunate... I would go with fortunate if they were still standing after taking that much damage! The droids might start running if that commander kept coming with that gattling blaster after looking that charred... I can hear the Terminator theme music playing...

Good job...definitely looks like severe blast damage!
...carbon stars with ancient satellites colonized by sentient fungi. Gas giants inhabited by vast meteorological intelligences. Worlds stretched thin across the membranes where dimensions intersect...