Author Topic: 77 back logray ?  (Read 2045 times)

Offline solrac

• Jedi Padawan
  • fett-ish
    • View Profile
    • bounties
77 back logray ?
« on: March 8, 2007, 02:29 PM »
I have three lograys one u.s. card one palitoy both are 66 backs. the ? is this i have a logray on a 77 back with a very shiny card front and a dark rough back.  a square clear bubble. and the figure's stripes are dark. the accessories are dark and shiny also, it has a anakin sticker on both sides, the weird thing is next to the kenner sign on the bottom right corner it has an R in a circle "reg trade mark" in black and has a "star" above the "R" . is this a U.S. card. on the bottom of the bubble there is a # 0175-209-05.because of the back sticker the country of origin is covered up. can anyone help with this, or point me on the right way to find out. i have checked a few sites and haven't came across anything like this
« Last Edit: March 8, 2007, 02:30 PM by solrac »
He's no good to me open

Offline AndyG

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • Imperial Outpost
Re: 77 back logray ?
« Reply #1 on: March 8, 2007, 06:08 PM »
No worries it is just on a Made in Mexico card. Made in Mexico card stock has the dull back as you describe the bubble may not have the waffle weave either.

You can't see the made in Mexico as you rightly point out that is covered by the sticker on the back.

If you look behind the figure you may be able to see a small hole (they aren't present on every card though) - you might have gently shake the card for the fiugure to move around.

My 77 back Logray with Anakin Offer is exactly the same as this one  8)

Offline solrac

• Jedi Padawan
  • fett-ish
    • View Profile
    • bounties
Re: 77 back logray ?
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2007, 02:23 AM »
Andy g your good,thats exactly what it is. thanks for your time. i have a Mexican biker scout AFA 85 and another two ewoks AFA 80s with Mexican cards and this one seemed diffrent for some reason. this is also the only one that the hole got covered with the sticker,but i put it up to the light and saw the hole through the sticker. thanks again...
He's no good to me open