Author Topic: EP3 now on starwars.com  (Read 3438 times)

Offline dustrho

• Jedi Knight
  • AWESOME
    • View Profile
    • SANDTROOPERS.com
EP3 now on starwars.com
« on: June 5, 2003, 10:54 PM »
http://www.starwars.com/episode-iii/

You can finally check out the EP3 updates on starwars.com.  Be sure to check it out.  There's only a few things you can check out right now, because most of the items require the new "Hyperspace" pass.  It's still pretty cool though.
dustrho

Offline Jedirhino

• Jedi Initiate
  • The party's over....
    • View Profile
Re: EP3 now on starwars.com
« Reply #1 on: June 6, 2003, 09:31 AM »
DID YOU SEE THAT JAR JAR IS IN EPISODE III !!!!!!!!!  That means another Jar Jar figure...as long as it is him dying I will not mind as much!!!!

Offline Darth Broem

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 6, 2003, 06:12 PM »
Jar-Jar is going to be the one that will save the newborn Jedi twins.  I'm looking forward to a 3 pack of Jar-Jar with the twins in a running pose, outstrethed tongue, rump aimed upward in tooting postion, and some sort of beast's poop accesory.  The ultimate Jar-Jar Binks moment forever in plastic.  

Offline Mister Skeezler

• Jedi Knight
  • Now with winning smile!
    • View Profile
    • misterskeezler on Instagram
Re: Re: EP3 now on starwars.com
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2003, 01:24 PM »
Jar-Jar is going to be the one that will save the newborn Jedi twins.  I'm looking forward to a 3 pack of Jar-Jar with the twins in a running pose, outstrethed tongue, rump aimed upward in tooting postion, and some sort of beast's poop accesory.  The ultimate Jar-Jar Binks moment forever in plastic.  

Oh man...I almost shot coffee out of my nose there!!!  ;D
-------------------------------------------------
(Formerly LandotheScoundrel)

misterskeezler on Instagram

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2003, 02:53 PM »
DID YOU SEE THAT JAR JAR IS IN EPISODE III !!!!!!!!!  That means another Jar Jar figure...as long as it is him dying I will not mind as much!!!!

My prediction:  Jar Jar annoys the crap out of Anakin so much, that Ani kills the bumbling Gungan, and that completes his final journey towards the Dark Side.  See, once again, it's all Jar Jar's fault...   ::)

Offline NirvanaChicken

• Youngling
  • Ashley Loves Kurt
    • View Profile
    • Rants
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2003, 08:35 PM »
that's a pretty good theory, i hate jar jar *stews in rage*
If I ever start refering to these as the best days of my life, remind me to kill myself-Dazed And Confused
I know what it's like to want to die.  How it hurts to smile. How you try to fit in but you can't. How you hurt yourself on the outside to try to hide the thing on the inside.-Girl

Offline dustrho

• Jedi Knight
  • AWESOME
    • View Profile
    • SANDTROOPERS.com
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2003, 10:51 AM »
My prediction:  Jar Jar annoys the crap out of Anakin so much, that Ani kills the bumbling Gungan, and that completes his final journey towards the Dark Side.  See, once again, it's all Jar Jar's fault...   ::)

That sounds great!  It's definitely possible, but GL wouldn't think about hurting all those Jar Jar fans out there.   ;)
dustrho