Author Topic: My Han Solo run  (Read 6836 times)

Offline Chris M

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Time to nut up or shut up.
    • View Profile
My Han Solo run
« on: February 4, 2007, 08:03 AM »
Okay, because I don't want to have to go through and reload everything to village photos from RS, I'm just going to send you to the RS page where I've already got the stuff loaded up.  Enjoy, after about 3 years, this is what I've put together.

I've got a vintage Han on each cardback.  Example, Original Han on SW, Bespin Han on ESB, Endor Han ROTJ, Carbonite Han POTF, etc, etc...

Enjoy.

Link to RS
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."  Ben franklin

Embrace the suck.

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
Re: My Han Solo run
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2007, 06:40 PM »
Wow! Very nice character focus.  8)

Offline jedismack

• Youngling
    • View Profile
Re: My Han Solo run
« Reply #2 on: September 6, 2007, 09:03 AM »
Very nice focus.I am trying to get a 12 back han packaged upside down I found a few days ago from a friend.He isn't sure he wants to get rid of it.We'll see.I dig your collection very nice.
These aren't the droids your'e looking for

Offline Chris M

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Han Focus with good pics
« Reply #3 on: February 7, 2008, 02:50 PM »
Finally got pics of my focus together.  I'm still missing a total group shot with the IKEA cases and a couple of MOC figures that I just haven't bothered to upload.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."  Ben franklin

Embrace the suck.

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
Re: Han Focus with good pics
« Reply #4 on: February 7, 2008, 08:20 PM »
Very nice Han focus Chris, I really like the color variations on the Han Hoth legs. Is one of those a molded legs version?

Offline Chris M

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 7, 2008, 09:20 PM »
Very nice Han focus Chris, I really like the color variations on the Han Hoth legs. Is one of those a molded legs version?

Sadly no.  I've been trying to pick one up cheap and thought about one a week or two ago.  I decided not to bid because the seller didn't send me pictures.  John Graham ended getting it really cheap and has been rubbing it in that I didn't even bother to bid on it.  Eventually I'll get one.  That's one of my goals for the year.

Embrace the suck.

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
« Reply #6 on: February 8, 2008, 04:48 PM »
Very cool collection Chris.  The carded vintage items are in great condition.  Did you start off just getting any lesser condition just to have the type and then upgrade later or did you go all out and get as mint as possible even if it meant a missing piece?
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Offline Chris M

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 8, 2008, 06:29 PM »
I've never been real concerned about how perfect the piece was.  I've always been more concerned with displayability.  I've never had any plans of picking something now and then upgrading later.  I don't mind cut POPs at all.  I've got a 32bk Hoth Han that has the POP cut out.

That said, there's a good chance that at some point I'll upgrade my 12bk.  You can see that the bubble has been taped down on two sides.
« Last Edit: February 8, 2008, 06:30 PM by Chris M »

Embrace the suck.

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #8 on: February 8, 2008, 07:20 PM »
Pretty cool stuff. Good luck on getting the molded legs Han. I have been trying to get one in a lot or something but no luck.
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"

Offline Chris M

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2008, 08:57 AM »
Pretty cool stuff. Good luck on getting the molded legs Han. I have been trying to get one in a lot or something but no luck.

I posted in the new acquisitions, John A Graham hooked me up with one that he and I had both been looking at on fleabay.  He put in the bid and I didn't because the seller never responded to my questions...he found this out and sent the figure to me.  Great guy in my book.

Embrace the suck.

Offline EpicGon

• Jedi Padawan
  • The life so short, the craft so large to learn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2008, 12:49 PM »
Very nice and updated collection :)

Offline solrac

• Jedi Padawan
  • fett-ish
    • View Profile
    • bounties
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2008, 01:50 AM »
Nice bagged Han's you don't see many of those around. will you be going for the falcon and playsets or just the figures...
He's no good to me open

Offline Chris M

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2008, 01:17 PM »
Thanks guys. 

I'm just going for the figures.  I don't really have the room to go after ships, or the cash at the moment as we have a little one on the way.  That said, I'll probably splurge in July when the new Millenium Falcon comes out and I'll find somewhere to put it.

Embrace the suck.

Offline Chris M

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Anybody here a Han focus collector?
« Reply #13 on: March 1, 2010, 11:19 AM »
Just curious.  I'm debating if I want to sell my MOC figures, part of them, all of them or whatever.  I haven't made an SW purchase in a very long time and my interests are drifting other directions.  If I did, I'm not sure what to ask for the figures.  If anyone would like to offer advice on pricing, interest, or whatever, let me know.  Again, I'm not sure yet but I haven't done anything with my collection in years and it's basically just there.  The MOCs are really the only thing I'd be interested in dumping right now.

I think this is all of them

Embrace the suck.