Author Topic: WHO IS LEFT MASTER ARCHIVE ???  (Read 1655 times)

Offline jedipurge

• Jedi Apprentice
  • follow me on Instagram: VadersEmpire78
    • View Profile
WHO IS LEFT MASTER ARCHIVE ???
« on: February 7, 2007, 01:33 PM »
Didn't want to start my own thread about this, but the thread that OCB has set up for us is great.  Just wondered if anybody out there, preferrably those with better and faster computer skills then myself, would be able to put together something of a who's left list that would include what driods are left to make.  We're getting the demo driod, LIN I believe, that comes with the Jawa, and also CZ-3 in wave 4.  So just wondering what others are left out there that need to be made, or maybe updated-EV-9D9 could certainly use an update.  Also maybe add to the same thread or another thread what other officers are left both Empire and Rebels that are left.  After watching some of the OT in slow motion there's certainly a variety.  What would have been cool if Hasbro did some sort of variation.  Like for instance in ANH there's DS Gunners without gloves, and in ESB there are grey jumpsuit guys, like the AT-ST drivers minus hemet and gloves.  Sorry not good at starting my own threads but I really dig OCB's as a reference point and think my idea is pretty sound.
Harmless is the most dangerous of perceptions, you never expect it to strike.-Purge

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Re: WHO IS LEFT MASTER ARCHIVE ???
« Reply #1 on: February 7, 2007, 04:40 PM »
yeah they are in the works jedipurge.  When I have time I'll get to them all eventually :)