Author Topic: RIP Anna Nicole  (Read 8315 times)

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
Re: RIP Anna Nicole
« Reply #45 on: February 16, 2007, 05:46 PM »
Who cares?  Seriously.

You must care, at least a little, or you wouldn't have bumped up a thread that hasn't been posted to in over five days.
"The good news is that all that blood is actually ketchup. The bad news, however, is that all that ketchup is actually blood."

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 16, 2007, 05:48 PM »
It just seems like such a non-story to me.  Some chick who's only famous for being a bimbo golddigger dies choking on her own vomit?  Next.  I need something a little more serious in order to give a ****.
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
« Reply #47 on: February 16, 2007, 05:58 PM »
It just seems like such a non-story to me.  Some chick who's only famous for being a bimbo golddigger dies choking on her own vomit?  Next.  I need something a little more serious in order to give a ****.

"But she was America's Princess Di."

It is a bit of a non-story--but it's a non-story that apparently a lot of people are still interested in, as the 24-hour news channels like CNN and Fox "News" are still devoting a lot of air time to it.  You go where the ratings are, especially during sweeps month.

Not to fear--it'll go away as soon as the next big celebrity dies or causes a scandal.

"The good news is that all that blood is actually ketchup. The bad news, however, is that all that ketchup is actually blood."

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 16, 2007, 05:59 PM »
Amazing to think that, especially when there are things like say, a war, to devote airtime to.  ::)
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline Dressel Rebel

• Jedi General
  • En Sabah Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 16, 2007, 11:08 PM »
Amazing to think that, especially when there are things like say, a war, to devote airtime to.  ::)

I agree 100%.  Anna Nicole should have been only about a 30 second spot on the nightly news the day she finally took her lethal dose of drugs which has been years in the making.  And that should have been the end of it.

Not this 24/7 media circus that's going on right now.  She's a no-talent, coked-out, drug-addicted bimbo who should have been in jail long ago for a fraction of the crap she's done.

Not that I don't feel sorry for the loss of life.  It's sad when anyone meets an early demise, especially because of their own idiotic behavior. 
« Last Edit: February 16, 2007, 11:11 PM by Dressel Rebel »
This is what happens when you invade Wakanda

Offline Angry Ewok

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • The Ewok Village Idiot
    • View Profile
    • www.TowheeStudio.com
« Reply #50 on: February 18, 2007, 07:47 PM »
She's a no-talent, coked-out, drug-addicted bimbo who should have been in jail long ago for a fraction of the crap she's done.

Was.

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 10, 2007, 04:26 PM »
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline ruiner

• Jedi Master
  • raised to be lowered
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 10, 2007, 05:01 PM »
Shocking.

I also see that Howard K Stern hired an attorney - the same one that the Ramsey's hired.  You know the parents that killed their daughter?

Offline Dressel Rebel

• Jedi General
  • En Sabah Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 10, 2007, 06:34 PM »
Howard K. Stern is such a creep.  Here he was taking a baby hostage that he knew damn well wasn't his, in an attempt to steal $140 million from the kid and Larry Birckhead.

Unbelievable.
This is what happens when you invade Wakanda

Offline name

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I ate your llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 1, 2009, 10:12 AM »
I disagree with the general assessment of the last few posts.  I think this situation, unfortunately, calls for her immediate and thorough removal from one's spank bank.

This party's over.

Please...like you've never rubbed one out to any of these dead hotties?

Yeah but there's got to be some sort of moratorium/waiting period for the recently deceased. Out of some modicum of respect and decency.

I think I feel a Man Law coming on....

Too soon? 

Oh yeah...and Betty Page is totally dead now. 
This sticker is dangerous and inconvenient, but I do love Fig Newtons.