Author Topic: RIP Anna Nicole  (Read 8314 times)

Offline Nathan

• Jedi Knight
  • Destroying the hobby one EU figure at a time.
    • View Profile
    • The Clone Wars Unofficial Site (in carbonite)
Re: RIP Anna Nicole
« Reply #30 on: February 9, 2007, 08:17 PM »
I disagree with the general assessment of the last few posts.  I think this situation, unfortunately, calls for her immediate and thorough removal from one's spank bank.

This party's over.

Please...like you've never rubbed one out to any of these dead hotties?

Yeah but there's got to be some sort of moratorium/waiting period for the recently deceased. Out of some modicum of respect and decency.

I think I feel a Man Law coming on....

Twitter: @OKeefeNathan
Blog: Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Fanboy (in carbonite since '09, back someday)

Offline Dressel Rebel

• Jedi General
  • En Sabah Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2007, 10:25 AM »

Not intentionally.  The intentions all have to do with the starting point.  One can't be faulted for where things end up.  If you're thinking of one at the finish line, well, **** can get crazy so we should let that go.  But if you're thinking of one coming right out of the gate, that's where the man law should impose the restrictions.
This is what happens when you invade Wakanda

Offline blimpyboy

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Gamorrean lover
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 10, 2007, 01:11 PM »

Not intentionally.  The intentions all have to do with the starting point.  One can't be faulted for where things end up.  If you're thinking of one at the finish line, well, **** can get crazy so we should let that go.  But if you're thinking of one coming right out of the gate, that's where the man law should impose the restrictions.

You're one to talk about the man law.  I remember one time when we were supposed to go bar hopping in Boston, but you "fell asleep."  Though we both know the truth about that evening.  And because you forgot about the addendum to the man law that says bros before personal needs, I was forced to hang out with my brother and sister-in-law that night.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2007, 01:12 PM by blimpyboy »

Offline Dressel Rebel

• Jedi General
  • En Sabah Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 10, 2007, 01:36 PM »
You bastard.  That's not how it happened at all.  For starters, we were set to hang out a couple hours earlier and when I called you to go, you told me that you were going to be busy for a couple hours yet "out to dinner" with said individuals.  I waited and waited for you to call me back, and finally succumbed to sleep after a full day of patients in the clinic.  You broke the date, I only didn't adjust to your new last second change of plans.

And you've got a PM even though you suck.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #34 on: February 10, 2007, 03:47 PM »
pwnED!!!!!!!!
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Dressel Rebel

• Jedi General
  • En Sabah Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 10, 2007, 04:28 PM »

Offline name

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I ate your llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 10, 2007, 08:05 PM »

You're one to talk about the man law.  I remember one time when we were supposed to go bar hopping in Boston, but you "fell asleep."  Though we both know the truth about that evening.  And because you forgot about the addendum to the man law that says bros before personal needs, I was forced to hang out with my brother and sister-in-law that night.

You bastard.  That's not how it happened at all.  For starters, we were set to hang out a couple hours earlier and when I called you to go, you told me that you were going to be busy for a couple hours yet "out to dinner" with said individuals.  I waited and waited for you to call me back, and finally succumbed to sleep after a full day of patients in the clinic.  You broke the date, I only didn't adjust to your new last second change of plans.

And you've got a PM even though you suck.

Your vaginas are showing....
This sticker is dangerous and inconvenient, but I do love Fig Newtons.

Offline Dressel Rebel

• Jedi General
  • En Sabah Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 10, 2007, 08:07 PM »
Sorry Name.  We patched things up and tucked them back in for you.  We'll try not to let them fall out again.

Offline blimpyboy

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Gamorrean lover
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 11, 2007, 12:55 PM »
Sorry to offend you, "name."  I'll make sure to trim the hedges next time for a cleaner picture.

Oh yeah, about Anna Nicole Smith.  Three men are now claiming to be the baby's father.  Don't they realize a simple paternity test is going to clear this issue up?

Offline Dressel Rebel

• Jedi General
  • En Sabah Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 11, 2007, 01:07 PM »

Oh yeah, about Anna Nicole Smith.  Three men are now claiming to be the baby's father.  Don't they realize a simple paternity test is going to clear this issue up?

Sure, the 3 potential dads realize.  They probably all banged her though.  And those are probably just the handful of guys that were sober enough to remember it.  They're just not sure who's sperm made it to the egg first.  I guess statistically Howard K. Stern has the best shot of having done it when she was ovulating because he was with her the most amount of days.  The other two that remembered going there were probably 1 nighter's.  It would be funny if it were none of the three though, and proved to be some 4th coked-out drunk idiot that just doesn't realize it could be him yet.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2007, 01:25 PM by Dressel Rebel »

Offline blimpyboy

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Gamorrean lover
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 11, 2007, 01:31 PM »

Sure, the 3 potential dads realize.  They probably all banged her though.  And those are probably just the handful of guys that were sober enough to remember it.  They're just not sure who's sperm made it to the egg first.  I guess statistically Howard K. Stern has the best shot of having done it when she was ovulating because he was with her the most amount of days.  The other two that remembered going there were probably 1 nighter's.  It would be funny if it were none of the three though, and proved to be some 4th coked-out drunk idiot that just doesn't realize it could be him yet.

You're assuming the three guys all porked her in the nine-months-before-the-baby-was-born time period, and then didn't cover up, and while I believe she's fully capable of knocking boots with three guys in that time period, I just thought it was funny that you have multiple guys lining up ready to take responsibility for an illegitimate child.  How often does that happen in the real world?

Offline Dressel Rebel

• Jedi General
  • En Sabah Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 11, 2007, 02:52 PM »
while I believe she's fully capable of knocking boots with three guys in that time period, I just thought it was funny that you have multiple guys lining up ready to take responsibility for an illegitimate child.  How often does that happen in the real world?

That all depends how often the woman is worth millions and you'd have a chance to be in charge of the kid's inheritance.

Offline blimpyboy

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Gamorrean lover
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 11, 2007, 04:34 PM »
So would the court really side with some random ******* who shagged up ANS to be entitled to the kid's inheritance?  Anyone know?

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #43 on: February 11, 2007, 04:46 PM »
Whoever the father is has the rights to the child now...  Any court should unless he's found to be unfit...  whoever the baby daddy be.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 16, 2007, 05:29 PM »
Who cares?  Seriously.
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback