Author Topic: 2007 30AC UGH Promotion  (Read 26943 times)

Offline jedi_master_sal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: 2007 30AC UGH Promotion
« Reply #90 on: September 11, 2007, 05:37 PM »
Good score...

I'm sorta getting desperate on these.  I didn't see many UGH in '06, so if anyone finds UGH extras and doesn't mind parting with the coin, I'd greatly appreciate a "hand" getting them.  I've seen NOTHING since wave 3 around here, and even wave 2/3 figures are scarce actually (save for DST's). 

Pitt's a wasteland right now.

Jesse, you could always go in with me on an order for cases. The wave 6 case looks to be pretty good. This case includes:
2X McSnowtroopers
2X Hans/Torture Racks
2X Lando Smugglers
2X McRebels
2X 4-Loms
1X Death Star Trooper
1X Stormtrooper

I've already posted in our local forums as well as here that I'll have extras of Han, Lando and 4-Lom. However if you want a case for yourself, the cases are only $75, plus a little for shipping. If I order two cases shipping is usually around $11 total. So that puts the total case cost at only $80.50. That's still well below retail, which is $7 per fig plus another 50 cents for tax. That comes to $90 for the same 12 at retail. Heck a $10 savings with only a couple of extras that should be fairly easy to trade isn't bad at all.

Let me know and I'll put you in on my order for a case for yourself (or if you just want the extras from my case). No need to panic on the lack of product when you'v got a fellow local collector willing to hook you up.

I know you say you like the thrill of the hunt, yet I see you getting frustrated all the time not finding stuff. Why not take some of the frustration out of the equation? Plus the moeny saved on gas alone should make this worth it as well. Then there's the time that you are saving so you can spend it with your lady and her kid.

Collecting has become a lot better for me, since I've decided to buy cases.

Seriously man, just think about it and let me know.

-Sal
I'm just a humble collector trying to make his way through the universe...of toy aisles.
"We are strong. We are resilient. We are American." - President Barack Obama, State of the Union Address 2010

Offline JACKOFTRADZE

• Jedi Knight
  • The Battle Rages On!!!
    • View Profile
    • JCKOFTRADZE Customs
« Reply #91 on: September 12, 2007, 03:35 PM »
I found all the 2006 UGHs at reatil sans Boba who I got off these boards.

FYI - I have an extra Debut Boba, MqChew and airbourne UGH, case fresh MOC if anyone wants to trade for other UGHS. PM me.
My Customs & Collection Blog:
http://jackoftradze.blogspot.com/

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 13, 2007, 09:21 AM »
Given that almost everyone has found the first three UGH's so far, it gives me hope that the remaining nine will be just as plentiful...if they every hit. :P
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline CaptainYoda

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 13, 2007, 11:58 AM »
I havent seen them yet. In fact I have only seen the remnants of wave 4 once. it was just the Cantina aliens and no one else. Not even Luke.

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 30, 2007, 09:17 AM »
I've gotten all 12 UGH figs at retail finally. It's great to have them behind me, but I thought it'd be much more of a pain than it was.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
  • 1/6 the Sith I used to be...
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 30, 2007, 10:17 PM »
That's really cool that you were able to find them all.  I've only seen that one Rev on one day and haven't seen anything since.  I highly doubt I'm going to come across them again too.  Things have been pretty sparse around me lately.

Congrats again!
The 60mm Sith Lord - All the hate and anger you've come to expect, now in a new conveniently sized package!

Offline Darth_Ice

• Banned
  • Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 3, 2007, 02:38 PM »
Dam I got dragged into the Ugs. AGGGG! Found another 4 today!  I would rather have a Darth Raven and Malik and Pre Cyborg GG

Offline JACKOFTRADZE

• Jedi Knight
  • The Battle Rages On!!!
    • View Profile
    • JCKOFTRADZE Customs
« Reply #97 on: October 3, 2007, 02:44 PM »
Which UGH's did you find? I have my second wave 5 case coming as we speak along with wave 6. I may be interested in a trade if you are.

Offline Darth_Ice

• Banned
  • Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: October 3, 2007, 02:56 PM »
I missing the MCstormie, Luke, and Han.  I do want to keep the Mc's UGS but the common figures I dont know as of yet. I just want this year to be over! Im really cutting back in '08 just "new" molds and figures I have never had, like cantina creatures, Jabba's court, Jedi and Sith Lords. No no more Lukes,Obi, Hans,Chewy, R2, C3po, CLONES, or VADERS ( well maybe the battle damaged on from the Force unleashed)

Offline JACKOFTRADZE

• Jedi Knight
  • The Battle Rages On!!!
    • View Profile
    • JCKOFTRADZE Customs
« Reply #99 on: October 3, 2007, 05:02 PM »
No worries....I will just have to deal with the Hot Wheels freaks......

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: October 3, 2007, 05:16 PM »
Those are some very disturbing photos.
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline JACKOFTRADZE

• Jedi Knight
  • The Battle Rages On!!!
    • View Profile
    • JCKOFTRADZE Customs
« Reply #101 on: October 3, 2007, 10:08 PM »
I know, thats what makes them great.
I typed in Hot Wheels collector in Google and thats what came up.

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: October 4, 2007, 09:14 AM »
The joke is on them, they've got the peg warmer of the UGH. ;)

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: October 31, 2007, 10:19 AM »
So, I've been seeing more and more UGH sitting on the shelves, left behind by scalpers. Is this becoming more common for everyone? Aside from my shopping list for JediMac, who else needs what?

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: October 31, 2007, 10:22 AM »
I'm not necessarily hunting for them, but I have seen a ton more than last year.  I never did see one of last year's UGHs at all, and this year I think I've probably seen a dozen or so of them (not all different, but that many on the pegs).  I've only picked up a Han, but if I could afford it, I'd probably have grabbed the others just for the heck of it.  I think I've seen the following at least once at retail so far, if I remember correctly:

Han
Luke
Galactic Marine
Airborne Trooper
Mace Windu
R2-D2