Author Topic: 30AC Prices - Sales, Discounts, Price Hikes!  (Read 115473 times)

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
Re: 30AC Prices - Sales, Discounts, Price Hikes!
« Reply #360 on: April 25, 2008, 09:49 PM »
So what will they have on the pegs then?

I thought they said they were just gonna ship Wave 1 and 2 as well as some of the harder to find figures over the summer?
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com
Keeping Star Wars Cool Since 2008!

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #361 on: April 25, 2008, 10:38 PM »
If I'm not mistaken, they'll still have Wave 1 & 2 shipping most likely, it's just they won't be seeing anything beyond that.  There's likely some in the pipeline yet to go though, and since they're the last of the line the NCF makes sense then...

At least that was my understanding of it, I could be wrong on it.  Jeff I'm sure knows more than I do on all this.

Also, this has no bearing on Wal-Mart or Toys R Us and their orders.  Hard to say what they'll get in May, June, and beginning of July.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Dressel Rebel

• Jedi General
  • En Sabah Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: April 26, 2008, 06:07 AM »
If I'm not mistaken, they'll still have Wave 1 & 2 shipping most likely, it's just they won't be seeing anything beyond that.  There's likely some in the pipeline yet to go though, and since they're the last of the line the NCF makes sense then...

There's gonna be a lot of the Zev, Neyo, Blackhole stormie wave Legends hangin' around too.
This is what happens when you invade Wakanda

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: April 26, 2008, 11:41 AM »

There's gonna be a lot of the Zev, Neyo, Blackhole stormie wave Legends hangin' around too.

Hope so - have had no luck on the BH Stormies so far.   :P
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: April 26, 2008, 11:00 PM »
Same here, I wouldn't mind picking up a few BH Stormies once I start finding them.
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com
Keeping Star Wars Cool Since 2008!

Offline jedipurge

• Jedi Apprentice
  • follow me on Instagram: VadersEmpire78
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: May 2, 2008, 05:23 PM »
Saw the Evolutions on clearance for 13.95 or so at Target .  I didn't expect to see them clearanced, on sale I've seen but clearanced?  Are they making room for the Legacy version in white?  Anybody know if they'll be rereleasing the current ones in the Legacy version, besides Fett?  I still haven't found the Darths version and if these are clearancing now I don't know if I'll find them at all.
« Last Edit: May 2, 2008, 05:24 PM by jedipurge »
Harmless is the most dangerous of perceptions, you never expect it to strike.-Purge

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: May 2, 2008, 08:17 PM »
Saw the Evolutions on clearance for 13.95 or so at Target .  I didn't expect to see them clearanced, on sale I've seen but clearanced?  Are they making room for the Legacy version in white?  Anybody know if they'll be rereleasing the current ones in the Legacy version, besides Fett?  I still haven't found the Darths version and if these are clearancing now I don't know if I'll find them at all.

I believe all of the last four are going to be released in the new packaging.  I'm a little surprised to see these on clearance as well - none of the Target stores around me have had stock for the last month or more...maybe could have sold those for full price if you actually had them on the shelves Target.   ;)
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Jayson

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I am one with the Force and the Force is with me
    • View Profile
    • www.yakface.com
« Reply #367 on: May 2, 2008, 09:14 PM »
Here is a shot of the Sith one:

Yakface.com Owner/Content Manager
Follow me on Twitter - @yak_face / @JediJaybird

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #368 on: May 2, 2008, 09:53 PM »
There aren't even any '08 Evolutions on shelves in Pittsburgh...  I don't see the Jedi, Sith, FU, or Fett set.  Ever.

I sometimes see the repacked sets, but even then it's only ever Anakin.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: May 3, 2008, 09:39 AM »
I haven't seen Evolutions on the shelves either. I'm kind of surprised.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline jedipurge

• Jedi Apprentice
  • follow me on Instagram: VadersEmpire78
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: May 3, 2008, 12:11 PM »

Went to 2 other Targets in the area yesterday after work and none had them clearanced, and none actually had them out on the floor either.  ::)  But there would've been a shelf tag if they clearanced them and they'd just been bought up then.  Went back to the store that I saw the original clearance at this morning and notice that the box was ripped were the accessory area is on the box, though nothing was missing, so I'm wondering if it was marked clearance because it was "damaged" but then again why the shelf tag and don't they usually put their clearance items on the back end caps?  So now I'm thinking this might've just been isolated to that store and to that 1 box.  They didn't have any other Evo's to check the price on either.
Harmless is the most dangerous of perceptions, you never expect it to strike.-Purge

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #371 on: May 9, 2008, 01:24 PM »
Head's up for a $5 off $25 purchase coupon at TRU.  But it's only good today and tomorrow (5/9 & 5/10). 
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: May 11, 2008, 09:55 AM »
I tried to print one yesterday (on the 10th,) but the page had already expired. :'(
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Gillespie

• Youngling
    • View Profile
Aalya's Starfighter on Clearance
« Reply #373 on: May 22, 2008, 12:08 AM »
Just saw Aalya's starfighter at Target on clearance for $13.98 in Cincinnati, OH.  The Kashyyk battle pack was also on clearance for $13.98.  Good luck hunting!

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #374 on: May 22, 2008, 12:17 AM »
Yeah they hit that here and the Kashyyyk packs are all gone now at my haunts, unfortunately.  Aayla fighters are around though.