Author Topic: 30AC Prices - Sales, Discounts, Price Hikes!  (Read 115477 times)

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
Re: 30AC Prices - Sales, Discounts, Price Hikes!
« Reply #375 on: May 22, 2008, 09:06 AM »
The Fighters are starting to hit 30% around here as well. The BP's have been long gone though.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #376 on: June 19, 2008, 01:36 PM »
Here's a $5 off $25 coupon for TRU this weekend.  :)
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: June 26, 2008, 10:53 AM »
Wasn't sure where to post, but the Rancors, o66 sets, and TAC/Legends are starting to get clearanced out at our Targets here in MN.
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline Darby

• Jedi Knight
  • I'm not with that guy
    • View Profile
    • darbyharn.com
« Reply #378 on: June 26, 2008, 06:06 PM »
Basic figs are on clearance here in IA too, 4.64 a piece.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #379 on: June 26, 2008, 07:37 PM »
Yup, this should generally be nationwide, though what's on and off clearance may vary...  Word is though, at the very least the battlepacks, exclusives, etc. are on clearance.  I'm hoping to get out and find something, somewhere.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: June 26, 2008, 09:04 PM »
Wasn't sure where to post, but the Rancors, o66 sets, and TAC/Legends are starting to get clearanced out at our Targets here in MN.

Just to add prices to this - we're seeing Rancors as low as $19.98 and Order 66 as low as $4.98 right now.  I personally haven't seen the TAC or Legends on clearance yet - not that there are any figures left to get.
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: June 27, 2008, 10:16 AM »
If anyone finds an extra battle rancor all cheap and can sell me just the rider for like $15 I'd love you forever.

And you'd have a nice inexpensive rancor to boot.

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: June 27, 2008, 11:09 AM »
If anyone finds an extra battle rancor all cheap and can sell me just the rider for like $15 I'd love you forever.

And you'd have a nice inexpensive rancor to boot.

I might have picked one up for you, but you're showing too much affection for this stage of our relationship. 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: June 27, 2008, 11:36 AM »
I think I'm actually all set.  After I posted I ran up the street and managed to find one.  The question now is do I try to sell the rancor or do I keep it.  I probably won't know until I get it out of the box, but given the almost certainty that an OT rancor will be on the way in the next year or two, I think I'll probably part with this one.

Offline Keonobi

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: June 30, 2008, 08:54 AM »
Was at a Target saturday and saw a couple of these sale items.  They had a ton of the order 66 packs, but I have a complete set so I passed.  They had two of the Rancor packs for $19.98 a piece, but I didn't have the money to spend on then, so I walked passed them.  Later, my Wife was in the magazine/computer game isle and an older guy comes practically running through with the two Rancors and a hand basket of other toys.  He was in such a rush to get these he was knocking stuff off the shelves.  I'm sure his plan was to get to the next Target, so I understand what he was thinking, its still funny to see an adult in such a rush for toys.

I've seen it noted other places that the basic figures are on sale too, but they were regular price, along with the Mighty Muggs and I think the comic packs.  Though i think the Muggs are carrying the same packaging through the Legacy/Clone Wars line.
I am not the Stig

Offline Daigo-Bah

• Jedi Apprentice
  • What a desolate place this is...
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: July 1, 2008, 12:51 AM »
Re: your story of the older guy in Target, Keonobi, it's always shocking to me how many times I've been in the store at exactly the time another collector buys the last of something.  I mean, I'm probably visiting a store once every 3 or 4 days, and I'm in the toy section for about 5 minutes, yet it happens to be exactly the same time as the other bozo  :-\.  Strange phenomenon!
Greg Reeves

My *New* top 3 most desired figures: 1) Yerka Mig; 2) Uncle Owen; 3) Hoth Luke

Offline Keonobi

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: July 1, 2008, 09:32 AM »
i liked how he was walk/running to the register with them, knocking stuff of the shelves as he goes.  I'm thinking, 5 year olds don't get this excited over a toy...
I am not the Stig

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: July 2, 2008, 10:00 AM »
Just an FYI, people are starting to report that Target is posting notices that they've canceled their $5 coupon. Apparently some are altering the coupons to make them general coupons, not just toy coupons. >:(
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: July 2, 2008, 11:05 AM »
Just an FYI, people are starting to report that Target is posting notices that they've canceled their $5 coupon. Apparently some are altering the coupons to make them general coupons, not just toy coupons. >:(

What   ???   Where did you hear this at?
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: July 2, 2008, 11:22 AM »

There is no alteration required.  Their system does not require a toy purchase, just a purchase of at least $25 or more pre-tax.